In My Opinion, Most People Aren’t Transphobic. Transwomen Who Want To Be Viewed The Same As Cisgender Women Are The Problem.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Na I really do think I'm transphobic. Them mafuqqers scare the ish outta me.

One of the scariest movies of all time that I refuse to watch again is the Rocky Horror show.

The only 2 trannies I fux with are Young M.A. and Britney Griner.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How many times must we debate this?! Transwomen are women. It’s really a very simple concept to grasp. To deny a transwoman her womanhood is to deny her of her humanity.

Sorry but they aren't women technically...you can't be a woman and still have to go get your prostate checked...and no you can't get your prostate removed.

They are transvestite women and I respect that but I also respect natural born women and their right to tell transvestites that they aren't the same

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m pretty politically and culturally aware, I try to keep up with shyt, because these pols and RWNJ’s like to do their dirt in the dark. I can without a doubt say that folks that claim that they aren’t bigoted, and think that trans folks are disgusting and should be extinguished, have trans ppl on their mind, 24/7/365. I personally don’t know any trans ppl, I see some of them out at stores and shyt, maybe a couple times in a month, more or less, so them wanting to exist does not affect my life at all. Folks create these weird ass scenarios just to come through and argue. I think a lot of y’all are “curious” and want to know more about it, want to see what it do, so y’all playing schoolyard “girls have cooties” games. If y’all straight, go out, find a good woman to fulfill your life, and stop worrying about who other ppl are fukking, and claiming.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't see how we supposed to be ok with this but when the whole Rachel Doelzal thing happened everybody was offended.

Probably a cultural thing but for me it never bothered me that they viewed theirselves as black (because they weren't making a mockery of our culture, they just wanted to "fit" in) . But they aren't black they just like transvestite women aren't naturally women. Both of them need to learn their role and accept the fact that they won't fully be accepted by everyone but tolerated.

Shaun King and Rachel Dozeal to my knowledge never tried to be disrespectful towards us...while a good number of transvestites want to be accepted in sports, bathrooms and the such and if you aren't ok with that they label you. Honestly they need their own category when it comes to these things

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Sorry but they aren't women technically...you can't be a woman and still have to go get your prostate checked...and no you can't get your prostate removed.

They are transvestite women and I respect that but I also respect natural born women and their right to tell transvestites that they aren't the same
If transwomen are women (and they are) then wouldn’t this contradict your false understanding that only men have prostates, or that a woman can’t have a prostate?! Part of transphobia is believing that a persons exterior denotes who they are on the inside. There are plenty of pre-op transwomen who don’t currently have the funds to transition. These individuals are still women. Please do better.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
The shyt that be tripping out is that these folks be racist as fukk saying shyt like if "black women are considered women then so are transwomen" and I'm supposed to agree with that?

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
It is huge part of womanhood.

Whether one chooses not to or doesn’t have the ability to carry a child doesn’t make the existence of the uterus and other female specific organs any less important.

Female and male sex organs are different and literally are the way we differentiate between the SEXES.

Manhood isn’t reduced to a penis but you damn sure won’t walk into a room filled with men and tell them what is or isn’t important about MANHOOD
And as a male he needs to stfu talking to us about womanhood. The fukk. The audacity of men to tell us what we should accept as women. What you said is what 90% of women feel but can’t say because they don’t want to deal with being cancelled.

Trans women are not women, they are mentally ill men.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If transwomen are women (and they are) then wouldn’t this contradict your false understanding that only men have prostates, or that a woman can’t have a prostate?! Part of transphobia is believing that a persons exterior denotes who they are on the inside. There are plenty of pre-op transwomen who don’t currently have the funds to transition. These individuals are still women. Please do better.

Biologically trans women are men hence why they have a prostate. We can't deny science because of feelings or thoughts. And going by what you just said some people can't change because of their lack of funds. So of all of the hormonal therapy and the such stopped then they will return to their natural state. The same can not be said for a natural born woman or man.

I respect the fact that they want to change and support their right to do so but at the end of the day they aren't natural women. They need assistance to get there. But only men and trans women have a prostate, so I'm im speaking about something internal that a man is born with, not external.

You can view yourself as whoever you want but it isn't 100% true and they have to accept it...we all need to do better because you and the like just want us to accept it as law and it isn't true. Its starting to come off as being a bully...

Last edited:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I don't hate trannies. If a ladyboy wants to give me that gawk gawk 3000, it's only polite to oblige.

Doesn't mean I think it's a real woman though, just looks kinda like one.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Don't hate them, matter fact, I never see any IRL or otherwise, if I could help it, and I can't think of a reason to actively dislike someone cuz of how they present themselves

BUT if actual women are having an issue with them, something I've never thought about, then I'd be way more inclined to defend them and prioritize their feelings :manny:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I don't hate trannies. If a ladyboy wants to give me that gawk gawk 3000, it's only polite to oblige.

Doesn't mean I think it's a real woman though, just looks kinda like one.