In My Opinion, Most People Aren’t Transphobic. Transwomen Who Want To Be Viewed The Same As Cisgender Women Are The Problem.

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't hate trannies. If a ladyboy wants to give me that gawk gawk 3000, it's only polite to oblige.

Doesn't mean I think it's a real woman though, just looks kinda like one.

Ain't nobody ever got HIV from getting their dikk sucked!
yeah-that-brothers-starving-starving.gif

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
We as a society should ask ourselves why 0.03% of the population suddenly became relevant after Caitlyn Jenner’s emergence :patrice:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Biologically trans women are men hence why they have a prostate. We can't deny science because of feelings or thoughts. And going by what you just said some people can't change because of their lack of funds. So of all of the hormonal therapy and the such stopped then they will return to their natural state. The same can not be said for a natural born woman or man.

I respect the fact that they want to change and support their right to do so but at the end of the day they aren't natural women. They need assistance to get there. But only men and trans women have a prostate, so I'm im speaking about something internal that a man is born with, not external.

You can view yourself as whoever you want but it isn't 100% true and they have to accept it...we all need to do better because you and the like just want us to accept it as law and it isn't true. Its starting to come off as being a bully...
All humans (regardless of if they have an XX, XY, or atypical sex chromosome combination) begin development from the same starting point. This means that, during early development, the gonads of the fetus remain undifferentiated. Thus, all fetal genitalia are the same and that, phenotypically, all fetal genitalia are female. We all begin life as female, biologically. Transwomen are just returning to their original biological state.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
I just need the LGBTQwhatever the fukk people to back the fukk up off of us like we did something to them. But OP i respect your level headedness to the issue. I think its fair and solid we can have proper and respectable dialogue even when we disagree. Hopefully with this new change of tone brehs like @Ray D’Angelo Harris and others here can live their truth

No matter how hard you try, you will never make us forget you dove into @Another Man dm’s wanting to suck d!ck and talking about how you wanna smell bussy. And I have the threads to prove it :dame:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
"Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage" is still incredible to me :mjlol:
Fixed
If transwomen are women (and they are) then wouldn’t this contradict your false understanding that only men have prostates, or that a woman can’t have a prostate?! Part of transphobia is believing that a persons exterior denotes who they are on the inside. There are plenty of pre-op transwomen who don’t currently have the funds to transition. These individuals are still women. Please do better.

Transwomen are women :yeshrug: . Acting weird to T people won’t make them g away.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
All humans (regardless of if they have an XX, XY, or atypical sex chromosome combination) begin development from the same starting point. This means that, during early development, the gonads of the fetus remain undifferentiated. Thus, all fetal genitalia are the same and that, phenotypically, all fetal genitalia are female. We all begin life as female, biologically. Transwomen are just returning to their original biological state.
So I take it you are pro-life now based on this argument?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Call yourself what ever you want, just don't expect everyone else to accept your assertions about yourself. Your ability to stand up and say you are a woman when you are a male does not strip us of the ability to disagree. Also, just because you claim to be a woman when you are a male, should not give you access to female only spaces, sports, and conditions. Your claim should not now force everyone else to start using different words to describe themselves and actions, like birthing people or chestfeeding.

So Trans people can live their lives in their delusion, but everyone else should also have the right to not participate in it. Forcing everyone else, through laws and social engineering, to participate in their delusions is some Nineteen Eighty-Four Orwellian mind fukkery.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I don't hate trannies. If a ladyboy wants to give me that gawk gawk 3000, it's only polite to oblige.

Doesn't mean I think it's a real woman though, just looks kinda like one.
u so deep in sin you d let another man do that.:russ:only polite to oblige. i know u trollin u lil cracker bytch
:mjlol:just say u couldnt pull hoes so you turned to the same sex u infidels

@770Mazi yo mark ass to