In My Opinion, Most People Aren’t Transphobic. Transwomen Who Want To Be Viewed The Same As Cisgender Women Are The Problem.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How many times must we debate this?! Transwomen are women. It’s really a very simple concept to grasp. To deny a transwoman her womanhood is to deny her of her humanity.

it’s because they can’t get over the fact that we don’t want to date them.

despite the fact i don’t hate transwomen, acknowledge and respect their existence, and want them to be free from the attacks by those attempting to oppress them, they will still call me a transphobe because i refuse to date any “woman” who was born with a penis.

and this is the single biggest obstacle preventing cisgendered people to support their cause, imo.

:francis:
/thread

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Identities should never have been protected. Its really stupid if you think about it. Identities are things that for some people change with whatever fad is going on; hell, they can even change daily. You absolutely have the right to assume whatever identity your heart desires. Everyone else has to right to react however they feel. The people who play these identity games tend to create the most rediculous identities and then try to bully people into accepting them.

Biological things like sex, race, etc are what should be protected. You can't change those things on a whim, they are perminent.

Trans rights? What does that even mean? Bathooms, sports, and locker rooms have never been based on identity, they are based on biology and they should stay that way.

Think about the word games they play. At first they say gender is a social construct. However, for everyone but gender studies scientists man/male and woman/female are synonomous. It was used interchangable and we all knew what everything meant. Then in a peiod of a couple years they have blown that all out of the water and have confused it. So people say ok fine gender and sex are different and no longer synonomous.

Then they build a straw man and say that its women's sports, therefore since gender is fluid, anyone who identifies with as a woman, is allowed to participate in women's sports. However, we called in women's sports based on the fact that we used woman/female synonomously. They know this and that's why they built the straw man. We are so focused on arguing about women's sports that people are forgetting that its female sports, not women's sports. They want to arguement focused on gender or "woman" and they want to avoid the biology arguement because they can't argue it, much less win it. To do this, they manipulate people's feelings and argue that if they are given seperate bathroom's then that means that society has not accepted them as real women. Now they are arguing feelings, which again is stupid cause it means nothing. They want people to feel bad about hurting their feelings. This is a huge manipulation campaign against society. Its actually pretty sick when you think about it.

So now there are movements to call people's feelings and identities, which can shift frequently over time, something to be protected. No we absolutely should not protect feelings and identities, and call them rights, we need to protect our biological realities. It really cheapens our stuggle of civil rights and frankly is quite insulting. We fought so long to be treated as equals as our skin and hair do not make us less than. Black people are still getting shyt on and treated as less than and you got people bending over backwards to protect trans feelings and identities over our real struggle.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here’s the deal.

I’m a woman. XX chromosomes. Female human —female reproductive organs.

I shouldn’t have to refer to myself as a “birthing” person or be called transphobic because I don’t want to see a penis in the women’s locker room at the gym.

It’s like it’s lost on people that transmen literally don’t create a 10th of this ruckus, but the world has to bend over for transwomen. That isn’t odd to anyone??
How many times have you met a transperson in your locker room? When were you required to refer to yourself as a birthing person? I was born in the 1980's and ever since then, I have seen maybe four trans persons in real life and only one of them wasn't a random encounter in the streets but a person that lived in my neighborhood. This shyt is a non issue that the right whips into a moral panic in order to legitimize bigotry and the persecution of minorities. Any black person that falls for this bullshyt is retarded, because the same people agitating against trans people today will persecute black people tomorrow.

Daps
How many times have you met a transperson in your locker room? When were you required to refer to yourself as a birthing person? I was born in the 1980's and ever since then, I have seen maybe four trans persons in real life and only one of them wasn't a random encounter in the streets but a person that lived in my neighborhood. This shyt is a non issue that the right whips into a moral panic in order to legitimize bigotry and the persecution of minorities. Any black person that falls for this bullshyt is retarded, because the same people agitating against trans people today will persecute black people tomorrow.
those people are already persecuting black people and have been doing so since time immemorial.

:pachaha:

Daps
I don’t have a problem with trans people existing. But, when they try to shame people for not wanting to date them, it’s a problem. A lot of trans people get off on passing, and don’t disclose their status upfront. It creates an unfair situation, and I believe that is why a lot of trans women get beat up, or killed. They should always be honest, and let the person decide if they want to go forward, not let the person start to develop feelings, hoping they won’t care. I also don’t approve of allowing minors to transition with hormones, or getting surgery, because a lot of them change their minds as adults. I also don’t agree with teaching children in school that you can choose your gender. Teach it as some people feel they were born in the wrong body, and leave it as that. It shouldn’t be, you can be a boy or girl whenever you want.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those people are already persecuting black people and have been doing so since time immemorial.

:pachaha:
And why the fukk should I participate in their bullshyt then? This is a rightwing movement that promotes rightwing goals, the anti-trans campaign is only part of what they want to achieve, so as I said, it's completely stupid for any marginalized group to participate in it.

Daps
And why the fukk should I participate in their bullshyt then? This is a rightwing movement that promotes rightwing goals, the anti-trans campaign is only part of what they want to achieve, so as I said, it's completely stupid for any marginalized group to participate in it.
oh, on that, i don’t disagree.

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
it-is-maam-its-maam.gif

Did you get checked by a brolic tranny OP? Sounds like you really mean it :dame:
"Macho Ma'am Tranny Savage" is still incredible to me :mjlol:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Yep, was just reading about Puerto Rico choosing a trans woman as "miss" Puerto Rico, that's another opportunity taken away from real women by men.

I have no issues with trannies having their own event but mixing them up with actual real women? They lost me.

I'm a proud TERF, trans women are trans women not women.