In My Opinion, Most People Aren’t Transphobic. Transwomen Who Want To Be Viewed The Same As Cisgender Women Are The Problem.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
Here’s the deal.

I’m a woman. XX chromosomes. Female human —female reproductive organs.

I shouldn’t have to refer to myself as a “birthing” person or be called transphobic because I don’t want to see a penis in the women’s locker room at the gym.

It’s like it’s lost on people that transmen literally don’t create a 10th of this ruckus, but the world has to bend over for transwomen. That isn’t odd to anyone??
Typical birther babble
:troll:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Here’s the deal.

I shouldn’t have to refer to myself as a “birthing” person or be called transphobic because I don’t want to see a penis in the women’s locker room at the gym.

It’s like it’s lost on people that transmen literally don’t create a 10th of this ruckus, but the world has to bend over for transwomen. That isn’t odd to anyone??
Thats really interesting... It's true, the butch lesbo stud types seem to give much less of a fukk than the "new women"

Daps
What does this mean? Trans people before the big debate on trans people had human rights. Slogan activism leaves a lot to be desired and leaves a lot for interpretation.

There's no systematic rule, law, or sentiment to kill trans people. It's hard for people to respect their identity because it's based on how they "feel" and not what they are. They also often show signs of mental illness outside of them thinking they're the opposite sex.

Most people aren't ignorant to trans people. It's a very easy concept to understand. It's not rocket science. They think they're the opposite sex, and don't feel comfortable in their bodies (Dysphoria) and they believe a sex change or gender reassignment surgery (along with hormones and all that) will help solve their issues. And oftentimes, they do.

Honestly, this whole situation is more about trans-women more than trans-men. No one gives a damn about trans-men because they're not a threat to anyone. What's being asked from trans-women is the invasion of women space, the destruction of their language, and the erasure of women. That's just not something people like to stand for. Trans-women would be in a much better spot in politics, if they'd stop trying to be what they're not.

Also, this is apart of the "destruction of their language" talking point, but "cis" prefix rubs people the wrong way. shyt sounds stupid as hell. It's like LatinX.
ok, so, i don’t know that the two of us are that far apart in terms of where we stand on this issue. as far as the statement, ‘trans rights are humsn rights,’ in several states trans people are under siege by institutional forces that are using their status as transgender to deny them access to services that would otherwise not be refused. an affirmation of trans rights being human rights is merely an acknowledgment that their identification as “trans” doesn’t mean they lose the basic rights we all take for granted.

i completely agree with you that this brouhaha over the trans community is inflamed by the demands being made by transwomen. beyond just their entry of spaces that are normally exclusive to cisgender women, they are setting expectations for cisgender men that are unrealistic and causing a unnecessary rift that does their movement to integrate into our society a disservice.

my point with this thread was to highlight how damaging transwomen’s desire to be viewed as sexual equals to their cisgender peers, in the eyes of cisgender men, is harming their cause. i see this in the black community a lot. black transwomen take great offense to black men who won’t date them because they’re only attracted to cisgender women.
these transwomen, who claim their identity to be natural and biologically derived, ignore the biological imperative of a cisgender man’s preference.

trans people would have a far easier time winning over the public if they abandoned the idea that there isn’t a fundamental distinction between them and cisgendered people that reasonably disqualifies them as dating partners in the eyes of the cisgender community.

Daps
Here’s the deal.

it’s because they can’t get over the fact that we don’t want to date them.

despite the fact i don’t hate transwomen, acknowledge and respect their existence, and want them to be free from the attacks by those attempting to oppress them, they will still call me a transphobe because i refuse to date any “woman” who was born with a penis.

and this is the single biggest obstacle preventing cisgendered people to support their cause, imo.

:francis:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Here’s the deal.

Nothing is taking away from u being a woman. Let's not also reduce womanhood to having a womb.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
How many times must we debate this?! Transwomen are women. It’s really a very simple concept to grasp. To deny a transwoman her womanhood is to deny her of her humanity.
Get the fukk outta here
stone-cold-stunner-santa.gif

Daps
How many times must we debate this?! Transwomen are women. It’s really a very simple concept to grasp. To deny a transwoman her womanhood is to deny her of her humanity.
does their womanhood include an expectation that cisgender give them equal consideration as they do cisgender women in matters of dating?

:francis:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210

Now hold on. Are you really an ally. I heard it’s trans women and not transwomem. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.