In Lieu of The Force Awakens, I want to watch the Star Wars Movies for the 1st time:watching ep1

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
As far as the clone wars animated, you only need to watch grevious vs mace clone wars short. Don't watch any other of that filler shyt, waste of time.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ahhh I see. Well as my ex girlfriend pointed out to me on 50 fukkin occasions, I knew exactly who I was when I was 13, which was a jock/nerd/smartass lo. But I can understand why you didn't see it because you missed the hype. But I also don't know what middle school or high school freshmen were talking about it being a sell out of the original movies. I mean, does stuff like that even register at 13 or 14?

But it's probably also just different cultures. You're in Canada, I was in the states on my east coast shyt. And really didn't give a damn what anyone said or thought. That was probably peak "I don't give a fukk" stage too
Naw I meant as time went on I heard how bad it was from people and I know the reviews weren't that great. Then South Park did a few episodes shytting on George Lucas for ruining Star Wars and Indy. My nephews were over at my house last weekend actually and they said they seen the prequels, but not he OG's. Breh, I put that shyt on with the quickness for them to watch like :ufdup:. I feel old when younger kids know more about the SW universe than me. Sometimes I just front like I seen the prequels to avoid the :snoop: from people.

:damn:fukk it. I'ma watch TPM this weekend after I take my son to see The Good Dinosaur. We can watch it for the first time together.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Naw I meant as time went on I heard how bad it was from people and I know the reviews weren't that great. Then South Park did a few episodes shytting on George Lucas for ruining Star Wars and Indy. My nephews were over at my house last weekend actually and they said they seen the prequels, but not he OG's. Breh, I put that shyt on with the quickness for them to watch like :ufdup:. I feel old when younger kids know more about the SW universe than me. Sometimes I just front like I seen the prequels to avoid the :snoop: from people.

:damn:fukk it. I'ma watch TPM this weekend after I take my son to see The Good Dinosaur. We can watch it for the first time together.

I mean, why the hell not? It's not like you got anything to lose.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I mean, why the hell not? It's not like you got anything to lose.
Yea at this point I think enough shytty movies have come out since 1999 that TPM might actually be great. We'll see. I have enough time before I see TFA anyways. shyt is sold out up here till January if that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Went online to get tickets a few days after they went on sale and nothing.:sadbron:shyts prolly karma for not seeing the prequels.

:deadmanny: me and my boys just got our plans together yesterday. I guess that's the beauty of having A LOT of theaters to pick from. and since my best friend's wife is pregnant, we're going closer to his neck of the woods just in case anything pops off that he needs to be close to home for.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:deadmanny: me and my boys just got our plans together yesterday. I guess that's the beauty of having A LOT of theaters to pick from. and since my best friend's wife is pregnant, we're going closer to his neck of the woods just in case anything pops off that he needs to be close to home for.
I still took the day off work just in case. I still have hope that I'll find tickets at a theatre far out from the city. I'll drive an hour to see that shyt if need be.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
@MartyMcFly
giphy.gif

Girl just called me and said her work is taking everyone to see it opening day. FML.

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
On the real side.

None of the star wars movies are actually very good.

Empire and ROTJ are technical masterpieces in terms of special effects,.set.design and camera work. Other than that they aren't very special.

None.of star wars films are as good as terminator 2, predator and aliens

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
On the real side.

None of the star wars movies are actually very good.

Empire and ROTJ are technical masterpieces in terms of special effects,.set.design and camera work. Other than that they aren't very special.

None.of star wars films are as good as terminator 2, predator and aliens
Wrong. I compare SW to The Godfather 1 and 2. SW has so much knowledge and wisdom in them. Only when I got older I understood a lot of the hiding gems in the script. They are really deep when it comes to life lessons.