In Lieu of The Force Awakens, I want to watch the Star Wars Movies for the 1st time:watching ep1

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny: me and my boys just got our plans together yesterday. I guess that's the beauty of having A LOT of theaters to pick from. and since my best friend's wife is pregnant, we're going closer to his neck of the woods just in case anything pops off that he needs to be close to home for.
Lol at your boy getting that text when the fox fanfare comes on

Daps
I don't think the originals aged to well even when I was a kid I couldn't fukk with them

NERO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Commiefornia
Too late. We don't need you anymore. Dis bytch is packed.

9a2ce7e47f6f07e239b86a4b99f61de7.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I advise not to watch them at all. If you were to watch them, do it in order from 1 - 6. Empire will be the only good film you watch however

Camile.Bidan

Banned
Daps
Wrong. I compare SW to The Godfather 1 and 2. SW has so much knowledge and wisdom in them. Only when I got older I understood a lot of the hiding gems in the script. They are really deep when it comes to life lessons.

I don't see it.

Comparing star wars to the godfather is insulting to one of the greatest movies ever made.

Star wars is a cool kids film, but I don't see it as anything more than that.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I don't see it.

Comparing star wars to the godfather is insulting to one of the greatest movies ever made.

Star wars is a cool kids film, but I don't see it as anything more than that.
I think they both have similar themes and lessons. Father/Son relationships. Being true to yourself and not following everyone else. Self reflection. I compare Luke going to train with Yoda to Michael going to Italy to hid out. They both found them selves in a sense on those journeys and the lessons they learned helped them conquer their fears and return to be better men. They didn't follow in their father's footsteps and carved their own paths. Those are just a few things off the top. Obviously they aren't black and white similar, but they both deal with similar themes.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
what order should i watch them in?

:patrice:
Do yourself a favor breh and dont watch none of that nonsense. Theres a reason why only Harrison Ford had a respectable career after the first three films run came to a close. Hilariously enough when Lucas did the prequels folks had to find out the hard way that special effects cant make up for mediocre scripts and bad actors. When the first three films came out it was groundbraking,the special effects that is, and the story was different. Much like CGI though, eventually people catch on, and that they did with the prequels. Hence why Lucas has an attitude nowadays. Get high if you plan on watching cuz those films are horrendous.