In Lieu of The Force Awakens, I want to watch the Star Wars Movies for the 1st time:watching ep1

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Should i watch the clone wars cartoon as well? i heard they were good :lupe:

but theres two versions? :patrice:
Both Clone wars shows are good. I'm mad AF they didn't turn first clone wars series (the 2d aniamted version) into a full series.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
If you like knowing and understanding a story from start to finish then watch

episode 1
episode 2
the clone wars cartoon and movie
episode 3
episode 4-6

If you don't mind missing pieces and like backtracking then watch in the order they were released

episode 4-6
episode 1-3
clone wars cartoon and movie optional

@-DMP- This is your answer.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Should i watch the clone wars cartoon as well? i heard they were good :lupe:

but theres two versions? :patrice:

Watch the movies breh. Don't worry about the cartoons yet. Crawl before you can walk. There's stuff in the clone wars cartoon that won't make a difference if you know one way or another. Yeah it'll be cool to know but if you're trying to cram this shyt, just watch the prequels and then the original trilogy. Everything else is supplemental

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If you like knowing and understanding a story from start to finish then watch

episode 1
episode 2
the clone wars cartoon and movie
episode 3
Star Wars Rebels *fixed
episode 4-6

If you don't mind missing pieces and like backtracking then watch in the order they were released

episode 4-6
episode 1-3
clone wars cartoon and movie optional

@-DMP-
The cartoons arent needed for the story..

If anything watch the Clone Wars Shorts by Genndy whatever his last name is (samarai jack guy). those tie directly into the intro of ep 3.. it explains why GG coughs and explains how ep 3 starts..
Star Wars: Clone Wars (2003 TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The other Clone Wars series is filler for lack of a better word.. but its still good

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
was star wars popping in the hoods were yall where? cuz i honestly didnt here about it until i moved to the burbs, which was around the time the first prequel came out :patrice:

DBZ, wrestling, power rangers, TMNT, NICK, spider man, xmen, and disney movies ruled my child hood with an iron fist :ohlawd:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:snoop: I've been seeing a bunch of people on this forum, say they've never seen "Star Wars" & are proud of it.

You know they probably lying (not all of you but some) just so their thread can do numbers by us old heads talking about :wtb:

I mean my kids although they havent actually watched them .. they seen enough pieces here and there to now about tha damn movies..
Plus lego star wars video games is pretty much all 6 movies...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You know they probably lying (not all of you but some) just so their thread can do numbers by us old heads talking about :wtb:

I mean my kids although they havent actually watched them .. they seen enough pieces here and there to now about tha damn movies..
Plus lego star wars video games is pretty much all 6 movies.

Thats precisely why i never watched them breh, its so ingrained in pop culture at this point that every other cartoon has done some sort of star wars parody. never felt the need to watch them when all the major plot points had been spoiled :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
was star wars popping in the hoods were yall where? cuz i honestly didnt here about it until i moved to the burbs, which was around the time the first prequel came out :patrice:

DBZ, wrestling, power rangers, TMNT, NICK, spider man, xmen, and disney movies ruled my child hood with an iron fist :ohlawd:

I was in elementary when the special editions and shadows of the empire came out so it became more of a thing at that point for me and people i knew

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Thats precisely why i never watched them breh, its so ingrained in pop culture at this point that every other cartoon has done some sort of star wars parody. never felt the need to watch them when all the major plot points had been spoiled :yeshrug:

Well.. after Star Wasr.. the bad guy being the Father/Brother/Sister whatever to the main hero was born..

But i undestand your point... But being spoiled isnt always a bad thing.. I meanI read spoilers but I dont know how things play out.. you still have the element of surprise for some of the things you already know