In Lieu of The Force Awakens, I want to watch the Star Wars Movies for the 1st time:watching ep1

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
One good indication will be if Han shoots first.

After you watch Star Wars, don't forget to watch Spaceballs :jawalrus:

Elaborate :lupe:

might be a while before i get to it cuz i think im going to go in chronological order. Wanna see anakin the gawd in action.

Last edited by a moderator:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
One good indication will be if Han shoots first.

After you watch Star Wars, don't forget to watch Spaceballs :jawalrus:

might be a while before i get to it cuz i think im going to go in chronological order. Wanna see anakin the gawd in action.

In the original trilogy, the scene where Han is introduced is different from the special editions. back in 97, lucas went in and made it that han shot Greedo second, saying that he felt like Han wasn't a cold blooded killer. But in 77, Han shot him first, with no hesitation. So now there's this weird CGI effect of greedo shooting first, han doing a digital dodge and shooting second. and in some versions, they shoot at the same time and its still awkward

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

In the 1977 OG Han shot this douchebag first, but in the 1997 special edition Lucas thought it made Han look like an a$$hole so he used CGI to alter the scene so Han doesn't shoot first. In the 2004 DVD he makes them both shoot at the same time, and in the blu rays it's a slightly more updated version of the 2004 cut

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what order should i watch them in?

:patrice:
I think I only watched two of them joints in my lifetime breh. I need to do the same thing considering I don't remember shyt about the story other than darth vader is lukes dad :mjlol:. I'm about to download em all now.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:snoop: I've been seeing a bunch of people on this forum, say they've never seen "Star Wars" & are proud of it.
alot of black people never cared for this shyt

i only saw them like a year or two ago when it was announced they were making more

i probably couldnt find 5 nikkas to discuss the movies with in my city

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: you got 20 years on me homie. i was 11 when they did the special edition and spent hours playing shadows of the empire on n64

shadows of the empire was fukking GOAT. God damn that game was good. Me and my dad used to play it together. That crazy giant octopus boss with all the regrowing tentacles was crazy. that game was tough

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
alot of black people never cared for this shyt

i only saw them like a year or two ago when it was announced they were making more

i probably couldnt find 5 nikkas to discuss the movies with in my city

i think thats what i was honestly.i dunno one black person that brings up star wars when we talk about old school stuff.

i even played a few of the games (jedi knight jedi academy, force unleashed, lego star wars, and some gameboy color game.)

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
:yeshrug:It is what it is. Heard they sucked and never bothered. I love the originals too much.
no disrespect, but how old were you in 1999? I DO NOT GIVE A F*CK if you liked the OG than you were in the theater day one for episode one....unless of course you hadnt seen the originals yet....you may get a pass
:deadrose: you got 20 years on me homie. i was 11 when they did the special edition and spent hours playing shadows of the empire on n64

talked to my buddy the other day about how that game is the reason we have games like the squadron games and all that...that level tripping up the atat's on Hoth is :wow:and in general was one of the goat games in the early days of the N64.....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
no disrespect, but how old were you in 1999? I DO NOT GIVE A F*CK if you liked the OG than you were in the theater day one for episode one....unless of course you hadnt seen the originals yet....you may get a pass

talked to my buddy the other day about how that game is the reason we have games like the squadron games and all that...that level tripping up the atat's on Hoth is :wow:and in general was one of the goat games in the early days of the N64.....

Say word...and you're absolutely right about the hype in 99 for phantom menace. If you were a star wars fan, you were in the theater to see that shyt. My 7th grade science teacher wheeled out a tv and vcr to show us the trailer to the phantom menace he recorded on the news the night before. he stopped class to show us a trailer to a movie :wow:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
no disrespect, but how old were you in 1999? I DO NOT GIVE A fukk if you liked the OG than you were in the theater day one for episode one....unless of course you hadnt seen the originals yet....you may get a pass
I watched the originals in the 90's cause my white friends put me on it and they were showing them again in the theaters. By 1999 I was getting into hip-hop more so I didn't care for those prequels when they came out. Now that I'm 31 I watch the originals more. I keep saying I'll watch the prequels, but end up watching the originals again. Only reason I wanna see TFA is cause the OG characters are in it and it takes place after Return of The Jedi.