In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Spoiler for this show....a real spoiler so don't click if you don't want to know....

I was just reading an interview with Alex Gansa talking about what he does on a typical day on the show and this fukker just dropped that a major character dies towards the end of the season. Now, he didn't say who....but why casually say some shyt like that in the middle of an interview? I don't want to know or expect that shyt. :childplease:

Fred.

it won't be carrie or brody.
it won't be either of his kids, and estes isn't major enough character wise. if he died we'd be :usure: at the impact. not gonna be quinn either for the same reason.
that leaves his wife, mike, or saul.
either of those 3 would throw the show into must watch territory for at least another episode or two :skip:

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
I dont think the show is jumping the shark at all...this season has been great so far

Carrie is just starting to get hella annoying with her whole crazy act :beli:

Dana >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carrie when it comes to being annoying

Dude said Kim Bauer status :laugh: if that bytch gets kidnapped by ANYONE I'm gonna be like :rudy::aicmon:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
it won't be either of his kids, and estes isn't major enough character wise. if he died we'd be :usure: at the impact. not gonna be quinn either for the same reason.
either of those 3 would throw the show into must watch territory for at least another episode or two :skip:

I've been lurkin' on the Coli for awhile, just finally signed up. I've arrived :mj:

With that said, I think the CIA is gonna f*ck Mike up for asking too many questions after they told him numerous times to chill the hell out

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
the drama on this show is high level. but the dialogue and most of the acting is not premium cable status. It is more like 24 or CSI not Sopranos/Wire.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The show's def become more 24 like....its more about the action and cliffhangers now than season 1 which was more like a psychological thriller. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy it a lot but hell they even got the annoying daughter bit going full blast :ahh:. Jury's still out for me on this season overall depending how they end it.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia

It's Dana. I'd put money on it.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
my nikka finn finna get a nom too
tumblr_md8b08awP61r5c2fso8_250.gif

:dahell: Nomination? Da gawd routinely covers up murder and you think he'd leave a Emmy award up to chance? My nikka's got three acceptance speeches prepared so in case he stumbles on a word he can bounce back like round ball and give em that work...all first verse, all first verse. :whoo: And he only stumbled on his words cause he was gone off that Ace of Spades and Henny Pure White by the time he got to the red carpet.:shaq: Opened the Benz doors, same color Brawny paper towel with the Wesley Snipes guts, and that dank smoke rose into the heavens like the soul of ol girl he ran over. Brunette pawg on his arm. :ahh: Access Hollywood reporter get blinded when the sun hit those yella diamonds. Sitting next to Kat Dennings, third row center, you know he funna motorboat that bytch in the restrooms during the commercial breaks.:steviej: When he wins that Emmy he turns around and gives that nikka Aaron Paul the :youngsabo:...yeah you know he mad. :pachaha:

Young Finn da gawd, he should be acting with a turban. :wow:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
It's Dana. I'd put money on it.

Wouldn't that make Brody more likely to go rogue on everyone? Hell, he might just put a bullet in his dome to stop everything.

Yo, what if the show is taking us to a conclusion where Nazir wins? :ohhh: