In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Nomination? Da gawd routinely covers up murder and you think he'd leave a Emmy award up to chance? My nikka's got three acceptance speeches prepared so in case he stumbles on a word he can bounce back like round ball and give em that work...all first verse, all first verse. :whoo: And he only stumbled on his words cause he was gone off that Ace of Spades and Henny Pure White by the time he got to the red carpet.:shaq: Opened the Benz doors, same color Brawny paper towel with the Wesley Snipes guts, and that dank smoke rose into the heavens like the soul of ol girl he ran over. Brunette pawg on his arm. :ahh: Access Hollywood reporter get blinded when the sun hit those yella diamonds. Sitting next to Kat Dennings, third row center, you know he funna motorboat that bytch in the restrooms during the commercial breaks.:steviej: When he wins that Emmy he turns around and gives that nikka Aaron Paul the :youngsabo:...yeah you know he mad. :pachaha:

Young Finn da gawd, he should be acting with a turban. :wow:

You're easily a top 5 poster.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
You right :manny:, the whole "she's always right" thing is probably my biggest gripe with the show. It dulls the impact of the choices that Carrie makes because we as the viewers know there most likely won't be consequences. She needs to have a "lost 92 bricks had to fall back" moment where her recklessness actually fukks things up. Have her convince the CIA that when Brody comes back he's still on their side and then Brody murks the VP or something.

That happened that last season and she got shock therapy :laugh:

It's a pain in the ass because Brody doing some terrorist shyt after Carrie did everything to keep him as a CIA asset should lead to Carrie never going back to the CIA again (again) and it would lead to the same shyt as the first season.

They've kinda wrote themselves in to a corner. But then again, I thought the same thing every episode of the first half of this season and they shocked me every time :yeshrug:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fukk all of these white bytches on the show. :pacspit:

fukk the CIA and the VP for not allowing Brody to report the hit and run. :pacpsit:

Carrie is the worst and most unlikable lead character in a show ever...still have the image of her wiping her stanky p*ssy in the series premiere episode....crazy blue eyed bytch. :pacspit:

I've just started watching this series on Monday I'm on the latest episode right now...:wow:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I agree with @phillycavsfan about his spoiler prediction. I also would be surprised if an attack didn't happen. Seems to be the only way to set up a 3rd season plot line - tracking down guilty parties and uncovering much more in the process.

:manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

fukk the CIA and the VP for not allowing Brody to report the hit and run. :pacpsit:

Carrie is the worst and most unlikable lead character in a show ever...still have the image of her wiping her stanky p*ssy in the series premiere episode....crazy blue eyed bytch. :pacspit:

I've just started watching this series on Monday I'm on the latest episode right now...:wow:

:whoa: we love and trust her crazy ass.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanted to fukk the shyt out of Claire Danes for a while but that sex scene :wow: has elevated that girl to another level:whew:...

My body is ready :noah:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls

:stop: I vote Nucky Thompson from Boardwalk Empire or Vic Mackey from the Shield (Vic takes my top spot)

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
53 mins to go

tumblr_mbf4xznlAI1rghpyfo1_500.gif