In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
that was the plan though

anyays the way i see it:beli:, brody was tortured for years by islamic terrorists there is nothing the cia can do to break him.

man if the same writers who wrote 24 wrote this, imagine a jack bauer cameo :ohlawd:, can we get a jack bauer apperance torturing bordy?

Petition to get reincar banned from all good tv show threads starts here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Brody isn't dumb though, there really is no evidence except a tape for a attack that did not happen, why you see him calling for his lawyer. His Miranda rights have been violated as be is a American citizen .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Brody isn't dumb though, there really is no evidence except a tape for a attack that did not happen, why you see him calling for his lawyer. His Miranda rights have been violated as be is a American citizen .

I'm pretty sure with treason, you have no Miranda rights. So I fully ecpect the CIA to deny Brody any access to any lawyer until they seem ready to let him speak to someone.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Supposedly Season 3 is also in the works so I see a lot of development in this season's story.

Breh, Damien Lewis (Brody) and David Harewood (Estes) have signed on for five more years to continue with Homeland. I'm not sure how they can work that one out.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Breh, Damien Lewis (Brody) and David Harewood (Estes) have signed on for five more years to continue with Homeland. I'm not sure how they can work that one out.
THERES NOT ONLY ONE TERRORIST IN THE WORLD U a$$holeS.

AND WHERES THE BRODY GANG? YOU TRAITERS LOOKIN REAL :flabbynsick:

DONT EVER COME BACK HERE fakkitS I ALREADY FORWARDED UR POSTS TO THE FBI :laff:

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps
Now that there is going to be a third season, it really has me intrigued. How will this play out?

TheGodGenesDecoded

Slew dem...More Fyah
Daps

Five years? I don't see it at this point. Waiting to be pleasantly surprised.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm pretty sure with treason, you have no Miranda rights. So I fully ecpect the CIA to deny Brody any access to any lawyer until they seem ready to let him speak to someone.

he has not been charged with any crimes and he is a american citizen, he mus tbe read his miranda rights, we shall see how this turns out:mjpls:

brody wont flinch and will come out of this unscathed

sofaking

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...the way I'm thinking things could play out....

they break Brody and try to turn him into a double agent...to get Nazir out in the open...perhaps Brody convinces them he'll be a double agent, but is really a triple agent...there are many routes this could go...but wow at the pace of this story...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know what would be crazy?

If Abu Nazir's mole finds out Brody got caught, assumes he flipped, and kills Brody's family in retaliation.

Fred.