In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the latest episode...

The pacing on this show is nuts, I'm thinking that they would have been on Brodie's ass for at least another episode, but Carrie's ass blew the shyt up. :ohmy:

When she started hitting him with that ether and he got that crazy face, I thought he was about to choke slam her ass.

:russ:

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THey can hold him but the idea of his arrest going private would mean way to many loose ends for the show.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not if your a American citizen, there is a reason Estes didn't go higher up the food chain

wrong again... and i don't mean to pick at it... but this is exactly why so many people had a problem with the patriot act. it was mostly bullshyt that gave way to the govt being able to do ANYTHING they want... and this links you to a washington post page.. so its not just some rinky dink website

"A federal appeals court today ruled that the government has properly detained an American-born man captured with Taliban forces in Afghanistan without an attorney and has legally declared him an enemy combatant."

washingtonpost.com: Court: U.S. Can Hold Citizens as Enemy Combatants

and here's more times the govt used the act to do a whole bunch of retarded shyt.. but gets away with it under the patriot act

The Patriot Act: Targeting American Citizens

they can also spy on you and do wiretaps without even getting probable cause... which is why brody can't get out of it by saying that even before the video

Under the Patriot Act, the FBI can secretly conduct a physical search or wiretap on American citizens to obtain evidence of crime without proving probable cause, as the Fourth Amendment explicitly requires.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wrong again... and i don't mean to pick at it... but this is exactly why so many people had a problem with the patriot act. it was mostly bullshyt that gave way to the govt being able to do ANYTHING they want... and this links you to a washington post page.. so its not just some rinky dink website

"A federal appeals court today ruled that the government has properly detained an American-born man captured with Taliban forces in Afghanistan without an attorney and has legally declared him an enemy combatant."

and here's more times the govt used the act to do a whole bunch of retarded shyt.. but gets away with it under the patriot act

they can also spy on you and do wiretaps without even getting probable cause... which is why brody can't get out of it by saying that even before the video

Under the Patriot Act, the FBI can secretly conduct a physical search or wiretap on American citizens to obtain evidence of crime without proving probable cause, as the Fourth Amendment explicitly requires.

It's messed up breh.

The issue is whether or not everybody is being tapped (which I've read telecommunication companies have been involved in like ATT for example) or if they only do that shyt when they suspect someone.

It invades the shyt out of privacy, and I wonder how much more difficult it makes orchestrating terrorist attacks at the end of the day.

There's really no defense for someone who's willing to blow their self up though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

But that was a American captured not on American soil.

Rain

๐Ÿ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the latest episode...

The pacing on this show is nuts, I'm thinking that they would have been on Brodie's ass for at least another episode, but Carrie's ass blew the shyt up. :ohmy:

When she started hitting him with that ether and he got that crazy face, I thought he was about to choke slam her ass.

:russ:
That was that same face he had when he was gonna pull the trigger on that bomb :merchant:

Which means we know he ain't go do shytTTTTT :russ: