In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For Dana to really have a lasting relationship with VPs son that would mean Brody wouldn't get exposed. Depends how much they want to develop the storyline. They'll try to use him as a double agent. Brody isn't that sharp though notice he's always taking orders and folds under pressure. He's not some Jason Bourne Super CAC. Carrie loving this dude almost ruins the story for me. CIA heaux is that weak for the ping???? Almost impossible.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
For Dana to really have a lasting relationship with VPs son that would mean Brody wouldn't get exposed. Depends how much they want to develop the storyline. They'll try to use him as a double agent. Brody isn't that sharp though notice he's always taking orders and folds under pressure. He's not some Jason Bourne Super CAC. Carrie loving this dude almost ruins the story for me. CIA heaux is that weak for the ping???? Almost impossible.

:dwillhuh: She's a whore. Of course it's not gonna be a long lasting relationship. And the second they start anchoring the show off Dana, is the day I stop watching.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
OK...I saw all that too, and I know Carrie said she thought he caught on to her. But I never saw anything regarding Brody's words, or facial expressions, which gave any indication that he caught on to something regarding Carrie.

He also mentioned to Abu Nazeer's Ho that he had a suspicion that Carrie was on his ass after she just popped outta nowhere. He ain't a dummy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He also mentioned to Abu Nazeer's Ho that he had a suspicion that Carrie was on his ass after she just popped outta nowhere. He ain't a dummy

that was the plan though

anyays the way i see it:beli:, brody was tortured for years by islamic terrorists there is nothing the cia can do to break him.

man if the same writers who wrote 24 wrote this, imagine a jack bauer cameo :ohlawd:, can we get a jack bauer apperance torturing bordy?

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
that was the plan though

anyays the way i see it:beli:, brody was tortured for years by islamic terrorists there is nothing the cia can do to break him.

man if the same writers who wrote 24 wrote this, imagine a jack bauer cameo :ohlawd:, can we get a jack bauer apperance torturing bordy?

1239472103089.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Probably. And then it's all about Carrie not trusting Brody and the team involved in his operation, thinking about the mole and that Brody's gonna give Nazir important information :ld:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoo: at Carrie going all the way in on Brody. "You're a traitor....you were going to kill innocent people and leave your wife and kids....people that really love you, not that mindfukk love like you get from Abu Nazir".

I haven't seen a sonning that brutal since the Loaded Lux/Calico battle.

Whole ep was :mindblown:

I have no idea how they can keep this up the rest of the season, let alone into a 3rd season, but if it jumps the shark later so be it. Right now though :ohlawd:

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
From Homelands facebook page

EXCITING NEWS: Homeland has been picked up for a third season!

:takedat:

2333540_o.gif

I thought Carrie was using the argument about Brody being on to her as an excuse to give up the guts. Figured she'd tell Saul she smashed so he knew it was real. Either way, whatever happened when she entered that room would shatter the fragile confidence they had in her ability to carry this through. I'm surprised they wouldn't do a full psychological evaluation of her even prior to the Beirut trip let alone before putting her back in the mix with a guy that contributed greatly to her mental breakdown.

How does Carrie get out of this one though? Only argument I could see is that she'll say they have to force Brody to work for them as opposed to spying on him, but Estes isn't going to buy that based on a hunch from Carrie that both Saul and the new guy didn't agree on. Yet we see her in the interrogation room in the preview for next week. I must say I was not expecting this at all, which is why this is so great. We root for Carrie to prove she's got her mental faculties about her and get another shot at the CIA, yet they don't just give that to us, they depict her as an actually flawed human being who fukks things up for herself sometimes.

Dana wants a real nikka. Xander got the beamer, secret service on deck, and takes pawgs (:pachaha:) to the Washington Monument on the first date. He probably smashes chicks on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial :smugdraper:. Got Abe looking down like :wow:, like a proud president watching his only son that made it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:whoo: at Carrie going all the way in on Brody. "You're a traitor....you were going to kill innocent people and leave your wife and kids....people that really love you, not that mindfukk love like you get from Abu Nazir".

I haven't seen a sonning that brutal since the Loaded Lux/Calico battle.

Whole ep was :mindblown:

I have no idea how they can keep this up the rest of the season, let alone into a 3rd season, but if it jumps the shark later so be it. Right now though :ohlawd:

Fred.

damn brehs if fred is even :gladbron:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
2333540_o.gif

Dana wants a real nikka. Xander got the beamer, secret service on deck, and takes pawgs (:pachaha:) to the Washington Monument on the first date. He probably smashes chicks on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial :smugdraper:. Got Abe looking down like :wow:, like a proud president watching his only son that made it.

:dead: