In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
...the way I'm thinking things could play out....

they break Brody and try to turn him into a double agent...to get Nazir out in the open...perhaps Brody convinces them he'll be a double agent, but is really a triple agent...there are many routes this could go...but wow at the pace of this story...

He's already a double agent for Nazir though :laugh:. That would make him a quadruple agent :mindblown:

I can't see them going that route at all though.

...and no way he gets off on a technicality. Those things don't exist for terrorist suspects let alone someone who actually strapped a bomb to their chest

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
thats the question breh

i dont think this show could be without brody.

my guess, which is always wrong with this show, is that now they turn him... so it'll go back and forth.. not knowing who brody is really being the double agent with.. not knowing where he really wants to be or wants to do... but just killing off the emmy winning main actor in season 2 would not be a smart idea

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he has not been charged with any crimes and he is a american citizen, he mus tbe read his miranda rights, we shall see how this turns out:mjpls:

brody wont flinch and will come out of this unscathed

homeland security homie... they don't have to read you a damn thing. once they label you as a terrorist, or enemy combatant, foreign or domestic, they can take you right to guantanimo tomorrow and hold you indefinitely without charges or a lawyer..

and the cia who sends shooters and spies to other countries to kill leaders and presidents?? who steal info and spy and lie to the american people?? please.. they'll throw you in a hole and never speak your name again

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Crazy in love Carrie is gonna :cape: him and get him to work for the CIA to get Nazir.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It could all be a dream :shaq:

Or the writers could start to transition the show away from Brody, bold move but i'm not sure if that would work

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
homeland security homie... they don't have to read you a damn thing. once they label you as a terrorist, or enemy combatant, foreign or domestic, they can take you right to guantanimo tomorrow and hold you indefinitely without charges or a lawyer..

and the cia who sends shooters and spies to other countries to kill leaders and presidents?? who steal info and spy and lie to the american people?? please.. they'll throw you in a hole and never speak your name again

Not if your a American citizen, there is a reason Estes didn't go higher up the food chain

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
don't see how brody comes out this season on top

not only does he have the CIA on his ass now, he's got his army homeboys on his ass too
Saul is one suspicious motherfukker

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brody isn't dumb though, there really is no evidence except a tape for a attack that did not happen, why you see him calling for his lawyer. His Miranda rights have been violated as be is a American citizen .

:russ::russ:
lol....read a bit of news...

Let me google that for you

You're not even entitled to a trial anymore...

Miranda rights...:childplease: