In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Episode was piff....my fav part was when young boi extended his pimp hand on Dana ...told that bytch "Dead ur man and do it fast :birdman:" she's bout to shyt on her bf something serious...

I think Carrie did done drastic shyt but at the end of the day she was right about Brody being on to her. She knew she had to make a move on him to prevent something else from happening. I can't wait to see where they take this.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:wow: just :wow: Homeland gonna fukk around and win itself another emmy. That new Handler is like a young Saul in the swag department. "Oh, you saw it in his eyes? GTFO back here" Speaking of Saul:

"We focus on the Dark skinned ppl"

"but thats racial profiling"

"no. thats profiling":smugdraper:

Crazy Carrie fukkin the game up:takedat:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:deadrose: Saul and the new guy thinking they bout to watch Brody get in those guts then go :ld::dwillhuh::beli::damn:

Carrie just getting in good with the CIA again, then she fukks up this long ass operation Saul and Estes had planned out in one day.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Episode was piff....my fav part was when young boi extended his pimp hand on Dana ...told that bytch "Dead ur man and do it fast :birdman:" she's bout to shyt on her bf something serious...

I think Carrie did done drastic shyt but at the end of the day she was right about Brody being on to her. She knew she had to make a move on him to prevent something else from happening. I can't wait to see where they take this.

I never got that impression. What made you think that Brody was on to her?

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens

He had a whole conversation w Abu Nazeer's female on the inside about it and she told him to continue the relationship w Carrie. Also, when he brought up the ECT she cracked a lil bit n showed her true emotion, he caught on to that, which she admitted, and ended up being the catalyst for her going to his hotel room.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm watching that scene again, when they're talking about the electroshock, he asks her if it was terrible, he kinda gives a :leostare: after her response, she kinda hesitated in her response, didn't seem real. She said "No" paused for a second and then kept saying no.

I think it's open to interpretation though, she said her getting pissed when talking about it blew her cover while Saul and the other guy were like :beli: you were cool.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
He had a whole conversation w Abu Nazeer's female on the inside about it and she told him to continue the relationship w Carrie. Also, when he brought up the ECT she cracked a lil bit n showed her true emotion, he caught on to that, which she admitted, and ended up being the catalyst for her going to his hotel room.

OK...I saw all that too, and I know Carrie said she thought he caught on to her. But I never saw anything regarding Brody's words, or facial expressions, which gave any indication that he caught on to something regarding Carrie.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Was I the only one pissed off when that bytch told Brody "pack a bag and get out of my house!" bytch who paid for that house... Da Gawd Brody did, bytch pack YOUR bags if you gotta problem. I swear from Tony Soprano to Dexter Morgan to Walter White and etc... gully nikkas keep getting kicked out of their own houses from their bytch ass spouses/siblings.