In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was I the only one pissed off when that bytch told Brody "pack a bag and get out of my house!" bytch who paid for that house... Da Gawd Brody did, bytch pack YOUR bags if you gotta problem. I swear from Tony Soprano to Dexter Morgan to Walter White and etc... gully nikkas keep getting kicked out of their own houses from their bytch ass spouses/siblings.
Nah fukk Brody. I'mma go move in. She need a real man that's gonna treat her right. :youngsabo:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Xander lacks the intellect and strong pimp hand of the VPs son...except now they will be on some Romeo and Juliet type treachery if they continue to talk :pachaha:

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
This episode :krs:

Liked everything except the part with motherfukkin Mike and the crippled drunk..hope they don't show them on some Nancy Drew shyt :beli:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
i ain't feeling that guy estes put in control of the operation....he's seems so forced he doesn't fit and he's way over the top i don't care how big wig you are that's so unrealistic the way he interacts....straight asked carrie if she fukked brody smh......but she put her goons on him to dig dirt i bet they find something about that dude to give more of a twist

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
just watched and wow brehs, i thought this wold be the typical corny ass show where they just watch brody for the rest of the season etc. but NAH that nikka got got

in cuffs on the floor

"your a traitor"

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
yo, so how did walker know that the car outside the bingo hall belong to the owner of an apartment that provided the most ideal location to pull off the sniper shot :beli:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo, so how did walker know that the car outside the bingo hall belong to the owner of an apartment that provided the most ideal location to pull off the sniper shot :beli:
Nazir has moles in the government and the CIA. Its actually mad simple too

Scout the location, figure out what apartment that view is from, get the persons name, their license plate etc.

Very do-able actually. It would take time, but you or I could do that even. Pulling off an accurate shot at that distance is another story...

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Who says the Broady storyline is over? They still have 8 more episodes and what are they going do the whole time? Just torture him? shyt, just last episode we thought they were going have surveillance on him and follow him the whole season. The writers got some shyt up their sleeve, hopefully its piff