In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I kept thinking, isn't Brody too high-profile now to be doing such day-to-day work for Nazir? Seems incredibly careless of Nazir. I cannot believe he doesn't have anyone other than Brody to do this type of "menial" work, transferring a suspect from one location to another. Seems too careless and stupid. Now that Brody has set his sights on politics, he needs to be more careful about his whereabouts. And what about the cameras in the store? Wouldn't Brody's loud conversation be captured in it? Also, he took the suspect IN HIS OWN CAR!!! What is someone saw him or identified the car? That whole plot was very very weak. The last 5 minutes were the saving grace of the episode!

C/S

And what about Brody and Nazir's girl conducting their "terrorist business" over their personal cellphones? That's reckless as fukk. Where's their alternate phone for the convos they have? Doesn't the NSA pick up on conovs when certain code/buzz words involving threats to the US are involved? They're getting a bit sloppy here. Gotta see what they do this Sunday

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What up fam? I got my beer and a dominos pan. pepperoni, philly steak, extra cheese, extra sauce, mushroom, Parmesan asiago and wings. we eatin tonight bruhs