1263271553347.gif

Fred.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just watched both seasons in 2 days. Stellar show, very good. Only things I didn't like was the season 1 finale and I'm just not a big fan of Carrie and Brodie's relationship. Other than that the show if piff. And I knew the bomb was coming as soon as the funeral started. It all made sense to me at that point. I'm not sure if I want to believe Brodie had something to do with it. My first thought is no, and I'm wondering who leaked the tape. Saul would be the only person alive, outside of Carrie that knew of its existence. So I guess Saul, seems out of character for him though.

One last thing is, they never figured out the LEAK!!!

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ok I know I'm late as fukk, but a day later I think Brodie had something to do with bomb.

1. He lied about praying with Abu
2. Gave no fukks about killing vp
3. To easy of an explanation after the bomb
4. How did Abu know the reporter and team would have to be sacrificed?
5. Why did Abu stick around after killing VP?(true sacrifice)
6. Who the fukk moved the truck?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ok I know I'm late as fukk, but a day later I think Brodie had something to do with bomb.

1. He lied about praying with Abu
2. Gave no fukks about killing vp
3. To easy of an explanation after the bomb
4. How did Abu know the reporter and team would have to be sacrificed?
5. Why did Abu stick around after killing VP?(true sacrifice)
6. Who the fukk moved the truck?

Nah breh. If he had something to do with it then why leak the tape too?

Think about it. Why go through all the trouble of pretending it wasn't him, if the tape was going to be leaked anyway?

Matter of fact, why do it and not blow himself up with it? Why ruin your life basically for no reason?

And it's been a while, so I don't remember all the answers to your questions....but #2 he gave no fukk because he hated him. That don't mean he's gonna wild out and blow up 200 people. The whole season he was telling the terrorists :whoa: "I don't want to hurt innocent people". For him to completely flip 180 and do this....unless they figure out a really clever way to write it, that's some jump the shark shyt.

Fred.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Nah breh. If he had something to do with it then why leak the tape too?

Think about it. Why go through all the trouble of pretending it wasn't him, if the tape was going to be leaked anyway?

Matter of fact, why do it and not blow himself up with it? Why ruin your life basically for no reason?

And it's been a while, so I don't remember all the answers to your questions....but #2 he gave no fukk because he hated him. That don't mean he's gonna wild out and blow up 200 people. The whole season he was telling the terrorists :whoa: "I don't want to hurt innocent people". For him to completely flip 180 and do this....unless they figure out a really clever way to write it, that's some jump the shark shyt.

Fred.

Not sure if I am missing something but who do you think leaked the tape? The CIA(most likely) leaked the tape probably because of the forensics evidence from Brodys car.

And lets not forget he was going to blow up everyone in that bunker and give no fukks about that. Not all of them had something to do with that drone missile.

All I am saying is, dude spent some time with Abu and had to prove his faith again. Abu never appears to be an idiot. At the end of that they are shown praying together. It would be nieve to think that Brodie didn't double back and admit everything, and then Abu formulated a plan off that.

Bomb goes off and all of a sudden Brodie figures out it was a mastermind plan of Abu, Brodie never appeared that intelligent before and instead ran of reaction.

Just saying its a bit fishy, and wouldn't be surprised if they used the relationship with Carrie to draw this whole thing out. She is one of few that could get him out of the country.

Lets also not forget his outburst after learning of Abu's death.

:rudy:And what life did this dude have left, he had given up his political career and family.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Havent thought about this show in forever. Season 2 ended on some Breaking Bad write-yourself-into-a-corner-type-shyt. Theyre gonna have a way bigger audience this go around, I hope they dont drop the ball. I know like 20 people that caught up on it recently

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if I am missing something but who do you think leaked the tape? The CIA(most likely) leaked the tape probably because of the forensics evidence from Brodys car.

And lets not forget he was going to blow up everyone in that bunker and give no fukks about that. Not all of them had something to do with that drone missile.

All I am saying is, dude spent some time with Abu and had to prove his faith again. Abu never appears to be an idiot. At the end of that they are shown praying together. It would be nieve to think that Brodie didn't double back and admit everything, and then Abu formulated a plan off that.

Bomb goes off and all of a sudden Brodie figures out it was a mastermind plan of Abu, Brodie never appeared that intelligent before and instead ran of reaction.

Just saying its a bit fishy, and wouldn't be surprised if they used the relationship with Carrie to draw this whole thing out. She is one of few that could get him out of the country.

Lets also not forget his outburst after learning of Abu's death.

:rudy:And what life did this dude have left, he had given up his political career and family.

He gave up his career and fam to be with Carrie.

And :dwillhuh: at you thinking the CIA leaked the tape. For what? You realize how stupid that tape makes them look? U.S. Marine war vet turned home town hero/close friend to the VP is a terrorist?

The CIA would never release that tape.

Breh that vest shyt was season 1. I'm saying, in season 2, he spent the whole time repeating "I don't want to hurt innocent people". It's not like the vest shyt happened, then season 2 ep 1 200 people got blown up.

And far as the bolded, of course he's gonna assume it's Abu using him as a pawn. Why? Because that's what Abu did in season 1. It's not Sherlock Holmes level deductive reasoning.

Half the questions you're asking, I'm sure the writers themselves don't have the answers to. They write scenes and don't have everything figured out. Then they use the months between seasons to try and figure these things out.

Fred.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Exclusive: Madonna’s daughter Lourdes dating “Homeland” teen Timothee Chalamet - NYPOST.com

New York Magazine recently featured Lourdes and Timothée, along with other students at the school, in its “Reasons To Love New York” issue, under, “Because La Guardia High School Is Still Churning Out Talent.”

Timothée also appeared in USA Network’s “Royal Pains,” but is best known for playing the son of Vice President Walden on “Homeland” who accidentally kills a pedestrian during a joy ride around Washington, DC, with Sgt. Nicholas Brody’s daughter Dana, played by Morgan Saylor.

Fin Stay winning he's smashing Madonna's daughter now :wow:

@obarth guess his blueberry still connect in real life :smugfavre:

Last edited by a moderator:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Havent thought about this show in forever. Season 2 ended on some Breaking Bad write-yourself-into-a-corner-type-shyt. Theyre gonna have a way bigger audience this go around, I hope they dont drop the ball. I know like 20 people that caught up on it recently

Breaking Bad can never write themselves in a corner, last season they cooked crack under the Orkin Tent and they had like 2 billion dollars worth of profit in a U-Haul storage. No other show can have such a low level of writing and be named among the greats. The holy trinity is still The Sopranos, The Wire, and Mad Men.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on the 2nd last ep

show is piff

the news reporter girl looks exactly like isis taylor
zuleikha%20robinson-237363.jpg

http://edstadikk.freehomepage.com/entertainers/f1988/220px-Isis_Taylor_2010.jpg

hope shes back next season, sexy as fukk

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Exclusive: Madonna’s daughter Lourdes dating “Homeland” teen Timothee Chalamet - NYPOST.com

New York Magazine recently featured Lourdes and Timothée, along with other students at the school, in its “Reasons To Love New York” issue, under, “Because La Guardia High School Is Still Churning Out Talent.”

Timothée also appeared in USA Network’s “Royal Pains,” but is best known for playing the son of Vice President Walden on “Homeland” who accidentally kills a pedestrian during a joy ride around Washington, DC, with Sgt. Nicholas Brody’s daughter Dana, played by Morgan Saylor.

Fin Stay winning he's smashing Madonna's daughter now :wow:

@obarth guess his blueberry still connect in real life :smugfavre:

The Dynasty continues, y'all die
stevieblessed.png

Last edited by a moderator: