In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:whew: This episode was tense as fukk. They had me thinking Quinn was a traitorous muthafukka but it turns out Estes got this nikka doing some G14 classified shyt on the side so he can keep his position as CIA director.

Estes get mad cool points from me, putting Quinn in the team as a last minute gambit. Imagine if it worked out with Nazir in chains and Brody clapped up in the back of the limo. That would have been a GOAT finale leaving nikkas like :damn: and :mindblown:

While Estes goes on with work and life all :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell: Can you blame her tho? A dapper nikka like Finn da gawd comes through in the Maserati, same color period blood with the Miley Cyrus guts, purple label head to toe, Audemar with the exquisitely cut diamonds, out the country but his blueberry still connecting, what else was she really supposed to do? :what: Stick with that square nikka Xander? :skip: A date with the nikka consists of dust blunts, 40's of OE, and 5 minutes of awkward sex in his pop's 96 Oldsmobile, breh. It's only right she tried to roll with a winner. Hot cocoa in the Aspens, white party in the Hamptons, gondolas in Venice but the gawd step out and walks on water. Just so happens Dana had to fukk up a good thing. :yeshrug: Now she's living that struggle life. Hearing her mom get smutted out by Mike in the next room. Knowing her pops is gonna be coming home to dishes and empty soda cans. :huhldup: Meanwhile Chris gives no fukks and is hype off those 50 inch Vizios in every room.

My nikka Quinn's working for Dar Adul da gawd?:ohhh:

my man :pachaha: :dead:'

Half the reason I show up is to see what dude is gonna say

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
e8542e05-92e4-4124-98c9-fdf13352777d_412x232.jpg

:snoop::snoop: just foul mayneeeee. I used to have love for that hoe, but now :why:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
SoFla
:dahell: Can you blame her tho? A dapper nikka like Finn da gawd comes through in the Maserati, same color period blood with the Miley Cyrus guts, purple label head to toe, Audemar with the exquisitely cut diamonds, out the country but his blueberry still connecting, what else was she really supposed to do? :what: Stick with that square nikka Xander? :skip: A date with the nikka consists of dust blunts, 40's of OE, and 5 minutes of awkward sex in his pop's 96 Oldsmobile, breh. It's only right she tried to roll with a winner. Hot cocoa in the Aspens, white party in the Hamptons, gondolas in Venice but the gawd step out and walks on water. Just so happens Dana had to fukk up a good thing. :yeshrug: Now she's living that struggle life. Hearing her mom get smutted out by Mike in the next room. Knowing her pops is gonna be coming home to dishes and empty soda cans. :huhldup: Meanwhile Chris gives no fukks and is hype off those 50 inch Vizios in every room.

LMAO dogg this shyt right here has me crying at work cot damn :laff:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Estes is concerned about his career. He told Saul earlier that if word got out about Brody being a terrorist, his (Estes's) career would be over. Quinn is not really a bad guy, he is just a black ops operative. He's doing what he is told by very high ranking U.S. government officials.

Once Brody is no longer of any use to the CIA, Estes probably wants him out of the picture before word can get out about his involvement with Nazir.

If Quinn had shot Brody there in the limo, what was he going to do next, dispose of the body in the woods next to the tailor? I suppose the CIA has other disposal mechanisms available, but how would they explain the disappearance of this high profile congressman?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Estes is concerned about his career. He told Saul earlier that if word got out about Brody being a terrorist, his (Estes's) career would be over. Quinn is not really a bad guy, he is just a black ops operative. He's doing what he is told by very high ranking U.S. government officials.

Once Brody is no longer of any use to the CIA, Estes probably wants him out of the picture before word can get out about his involvement with Nazir.

If Quinn had shot Brody there in the limo, what was he going to do next, dispose of the body in the woods next to the tailor? I suppose the CIA has other disposal mechanisms available, but how would they explain the disappearance of this high profile congressman?

Can always blame Nazir the boogyman

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

idk how you do it but you drop some piff every episode :dead:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
How would they have explained Brody getting clapped up in his driveway?