In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Havin' to wait week to week after Marathonin' every episode up until last week is :wow:

I could deal wit Jess's indiscretions with "Uncle" Mike on a back to back episode basis, but I have all week to think about how she fronted on me and Brody with dat:cape: a$$ fake GI Joe nucca Mike:snoop:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
this show is insane

simply insane

next week is going to melt my face indiana jones style

and the consistency of this show :ohlawd:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
so let me get this straight

quinn is being tailed to see what he's all about
meanwhile, he's been spying on saul
meanwhile estes has quinn out to assassinate brody
did saul know about estes/quinn trying to off brody?
i know that carrie would have flipped her shyt if she knew that they were going to off brody once the deed was done.

Mike is winning right now but Jess is going to throw him in the bushes whenever she can move home with Brody. He'll get his feelings hurt again.

I keep waiting for the military dudes who served with Brody to uncover some old shyt and bring it to light later on in the story that ends up blowing the cover on everyone.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
so let me get this straight

quinn is being tailed to see what he's all about
meanwhile, he's been spying on saul
meanwhile estes has quinn out to assassinate brody
did saul know about estes/quinn trying to off brody?

No.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
so estes and quinn are the inside guys trying to burn brody so they don't get caught?

is this the "inside man" storyline from last year coming back around?

THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON AT ALL TIMES

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
so estes and quinn are the inside guys trying to burn brody so they don't get caught?

is this the "inside man" storyline from last year coming back around?

THERE'S SO MUCH GOING ON AT ALL TIMES

Like Estes said, if word got out about Brody was a terrorist and working as a CIA informant and as a congressman, Estes is gon' be the one gettin' smoked

Him and Quinn about to do work on Brody

Carrie gon be like:sadbron: when she finds out. Saul gon' be like:takedat:when he has Carrie all to himself again

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_mdcgbufMia1qkljywo1_500.gif

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Mike makes me fukking sick....this scandalous piece of shyt. Go get your own bytch. :pacspit:

And the mom? :what: fukking your husband's best friend with your kids in the next room...are you fukking kidding me?

They need to blow up the whole family. Let lil man live tho. He ain't do nothin.

On another note, I was kinda disappointed in her t*ts. :noah:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Mike makes me fukking sick....this scandalous piece of shyt. Go get your own bytch. :pacspit:

And the mom? :what: fukking your husband's best friend with your kids in the next room...are you fukking kidding me?

That's his bytch and kids though. . He been hitting it right going on 9 years now. Dana callin him daddy and shyt, going to him for advice. The only one who got love for Brody in that family is that lame ass son and even he quick to throw Mike in the picture. "Mike making us breakfeast":russ:

my nikka Quinn is the trillest. had me scared for a minute thinking he was a traitor but he dat OG Black OPS Ghost Recon 007 kill you on ya front lawn type goon:lawd: my dude making the CIA sweat:myman: Even his baby momma knows the deal :wow:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
That's his bytch and kids though. . He been hitting it right going on 9 years now. Dana callin him daddy and shyt, going to him for advice. The only one who got love for Brody in that family is that lame ass son and even he quick to throw Mike in the picture. "Mike making us breakfeast":russ:

my nikka Quinn is the trillest. had me scared for a minute thinking he was a traitor but he dat OG Black OPS Ghost Recon 007 kill you on ya front lawn type goon:lawd: my dude making the CIA sweat:myman: Even his baby momma knows the deal :wow:

That's a mouthful.