and the consistency of this show :ohlawd:
2dtrrk1.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Like I said earlier all these white bytches are whores. :pacspit:

Carrie fukking a married man who is a terrorist she's supposed to be watching. :pacspit:

Dana that emotional c*nt...needs a good slap to the face. Leaving her first boyfriend and hopping on Finn's dikk the next day. :pacspit:

Jess....:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Thin lipped no ass having devil cave bytches. :pacspit::pacspit:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place

Carrie fukking a married man who is a terrorist she's supposed to be watching. :pacspit:

Dana that emotional c*nt...needs a good slap to the face. Leaving her first boyfriend and hopping on Finn's dikk the next day. :pacspit:

i screencapped this post uploaded it on facebook and within 10 minutes 3 white girls have liked it lol... :troll:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Rewatched the episode only to realize how grimey Crazy Carrie is. She insisted that hoe nicca Mike go to the safe house with Brody's fam.:ohhh:

And Jess forced Mike to sleep in the guest room because she wanted pipe from the jump, and didn't want to do it on the couch :wow:

Really, who the f*ck packs negligee to go to a safe house:comeon:

Carrie about to kidnap Mike, chain him up in that cabin and keep him there for the rest of their lives together like that broad from Misery

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:dahell: Can you blame her tho? A dapper nikka like Finn da gawd comes through in the Maserati, same color period blood with the Miley Cyrus guts, purple label head to toe, Audemar with the exquisitely cut diamonds, out the country but his blueberry still connecting, what else was she really supposed to do? :what: Stick with that square nikka Xander? :skip: A date with the nikka consists of dust blunts, 40's of OE, and 5 minutes of awkward sex in his pop's 96 Oldsmobile, breh. It's only right she tried to roll with a winner. Hot cocoa in the Aspens, white party in the Hamptons, gondolas in Venice but the gawd step out and walks on water. Just so happens Dana had to fukk up a good thing. :yeshrug: Now she's living that struggle life. Hearing her mom get smutted out by Mike in the next room. Knowing her pops is gonna be coming home to dishes and empty soda cans. :huhldup: Meanwhile Chris gives no fukks and is hype off those 50 inch Vizios in every room.

My nikka Quinn's working for Dar Adul da gawd?:ohhh:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell: Can you blame her tho? A dapper nikka like Finn da gawd comes through in the Maserati, same color period blood with the Miley Cyrus guts, purple label head to toe, Audemar with the exquisitely cut diamonds, out the country but his blueberry still connecting, what else was she really supposed to do? :what: Stick with that square nikka Xander? :skip: A date with the nikka consists of dust blunts, 40's of OE, and 5 minutes of awkward sex in his pop's 96 Oldsmobile, breh. It's only right she tried to roll with a winner. Hot cocoa in the Aspens, white party in the Hamptons, gondolas in Venice but the gawd step out and walks on water. Just so happens Dana had to fukk up a good thing. :yeshrug: Now she's living that struggle life. Hearing her mom get smutted out by Mike in the next room. Knowing her pops is gonna be coming home to dishes and empty soda cans. :huhldup: Meanwhile Chris gives no fukks and is hype off those 50 inch Vizios in every room.

My nikka Quinn's working for Dar Adul da gawd?:ohhh:

LMAOOOO I was waiting for you to show up

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin

Also didn't Carrie and Estes have an affair causing him to lose the wife and kids?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rewatched the episode only to realize how grimey Crazy Carrie is. She insisted that hoe nicca Mike go to the safe house with Brody's fam.:ohhh:

And Jess forced Mike to sleep in the guest room because she wanted pipe from the jump, and didn't want to do it on the couch :wow:

Really, who the f*ck packs negligee to go to a safe house:comeon:

Carrie about to kidnap Mike, chain him up in that cabin and keep him there for the rest of their lives together like that broad from Misery

This is true

And smh at mike one minute he's like my best friend next minute his best friends wife comes in and reaches for his dikk and he's plowing it

Brody wife is a smut, one minute she's covering up Dana's crimes and giving speeches can't wait to be like a :smugbiden: wife, next she's cavorting with another Dude

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Also didn't Carrie and Estes have an affair causing him to lose the wife and kids?

Yup

Estes hints that some of his anger toward Carrie is caused by a relationship they had that ended up in his wife leaving him to live in Palm Beach, Florida. Because of this he now sees his children only twice a year.

Everyone has tapped Carrie it seems

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is true

And smh at mike one minute he's like my best friend next minute his best friends wife comes in and reaches for his dikk and he's plowing it

Brody wife is a smut, one minute she's covering up Dana's crimes and giving speeches can't wait to be like a :smugbiden: wife, next she's cavorting with another Dude

I was done wit that nicca Mike in the first season. I forgot what episode it was when Brody told him to back off in a subtle type of way, and the next day when Brody wakes up, this punk muhf*cka is in his kitchen, making ice cream wit Brody's ol sensitive boy, watching a baseball:mindblown:

I was like, :what::leostare: Didn't my n!gga Brody just tell yo punk a$$ to chill out wit dat Uncle Mike / Daddy sh!t a few hours ago?!?!

And not let's get started Jess aka The GI Hoe wit her fine, disgustin' a$$. That trollop prolly f*cked my man's whole platoon, even the n!gga in the wheelchair probably rolled all over dat nan. SMH

:whew:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Except Saul

tumblr_mdpwk9EweA1rnw80to2_r3_250.gif

:russ:

SMH. The boys on Homeland stay takin' dem heavy L's with the females

Zander: All he wanted to do was smoke wit ya girl. No pressure for sex or nothin'.

Mike (B!tch a$$): Lost his best friend's wife to his best friend

Saul: He tried to play it cool when Carrie threw it at him, now he regrettin' it since Brody wore it out. And let's not forget his ex gettin' rolled on in Mumbai (there's someone else, I know it

STDs: Lost his woman and kids because of that vicious Carrie box

Aileen's husband: Boy got lit up like a christmas tree because of his woman's treachery by not telling him how real Abu's clique was

Brody: His piece is rollin' around in the sheets wit his best enemy Mike da bish nucca and she tells him all of her husband's secrets

Finn: All he wanted to do was wine and dine Dana, take her out to monuments and sh!t, but she insists that they go crazy and BAM, she tries to get him locked up over her foolishness

:wow::snoop:

The only down b!tches are Quinn's woman, the Vice Prez's wife and Walker's wife (she even warned him that the people were on his a$$)