In Carrie we trust - Homeland Season 2 thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I finally got around to 24 like a month ago and I couldn't get passed the 5th episode of the first season

At first I thought it was because it was a little dated and all, but I recently watched The Shield with no problem

Wasn't feelin it:yeshrug:

your missing out 24 is gawd status

habib murwan fathered all these puzzy ass terrorists

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
brody fd up not getting his immunity signed in writing , these nikkas were ready to toss him into the bushes if nazir was in that vehicle

nazir is much smartr than this, this was a test

that's why u from Canada breh breh.

No lawyer, judge or govt in the world can save Brody. dude is a terrorist and they can have him in the bushes whenever they want. His wife is causing his death because they know eventually he will tell her and she will tell other people. :scusthov: @ her for thinking Mike won't throw her in the bushes and put 2 in her if that guarantees him a better military rank

Mike playing his part well. Even he knows Brody and co might be a goner soon so he smashing that cooch before she gets dealt with by Abu Nazir or the CIA :smugfavre:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:shaq2: I feel like military wives get a bad rep because of the ones that rush into marriage and end up being unfaithful.

But let's give Jessica a pass. She waited like six years. And dude is a terrorist so...

:childplease: :deadhorse:She gon start feelin' bad when my man Brody becomes the vice Prez wit a new second lady and Mike gets sent off to Iran or Syria

He gon be all on TV with that look on his face like:ufdup:directed straight at Jess.

thevarangian

complete mark
Daps
Where the hell is the President tho? :mindblown:

Gregory-Itzin.jpg

SURPRISE MOTHA fukkA

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:shaq2: I feel like military wives get a bad rep because of the ones that rush into marriage and end up being unfaithful.

But let's give Jessica a pass. She waited like six years. And dude is a terrorist so...

I'll give her a pass for waiting. But his best friend? The man that might as well be his brother. :pacspit: