in all honesty, Dwyane Wade is still the best SG in the league

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
wade's numbers dropping is to be expected tho playing with lebron and bosh...

if kobe was playing with lebron and bosh do u think he woulda been anywhere near a scoring title?

Wade's numbers are down from last year. He was playing with both of them then too. Stop it.

Wade is still younger than Kobe has less mileage. I would hope he'd be better right now, but he's really not. Better help defender and penetrator, but that's about it. Kobe would fit better with LeBron than Wade does actually so I'd expect Kobe to be the leading scorer on that team. Kobe's better without the ball than Wade and can score from more spots and would be the best post player on the team.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah. This season, Kobe was the better SG. I thought Wade was better in the '09 regular season though.

Honestly, at Kobe's age and mileage, we shouldn't be having this discussion if Wade was that good.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure it was the 2006 Kobe.

2006 Kobe lost to the suns in 5 games.

2006 won a ring with Antoine Walker and Jason Williams getting regular rotation, along with old ass shaq, one kidney Zo. Also the same year he raped the Pistons in the playoffs, a team kobe always struggled against.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
2006 Kobe lost to the suns in 5 games.

2006 won a ring with Antoine Walker and Jason Williams getting regular rotation, along with old ass shaq, one kidney Zo. Also the same year he raped the Pistons in the playoffs, a team kobe always struggled against.

Nevermind you're an alias. I'm out :rudy:

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Nevermind you're an alias. I'm out :rudy:

Everybody here is an alias.

2006 kobe could score 81 points on the raptors, but couldn't score 81 in an elimination game against the no defense Suns?

Stat Padder.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*shakes my head in disgust at people making alias' just to try to shyt on kobe" :scusthov:

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
wade's numbers dropping is to be expected tho playing with lebron and bosh...

if kobe was playing with lebron and bosh do u think he woulda been anywhere near a scoring title?

No, but I believe Kobe would've won the fukking championship last year. How do you not win a ring with Lebron AND Bosh? I don't care if it was only one season. He isn't better than Kobe, sorry. Kobe won with himself being injured most of his back to back to back run, with Pau and a severely injured Bynum (check his stats and minutes) who hardly played in any of those series. Wade has LEBRON and BOSH but didn't win shyt, but he's better than Kobe?:rudy: