In 2018 can we finally admit that Toby Mcguire was the GOAT spiderman?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people don't realize this current iteration of Spidey is more true to the comics. I see more potential in Holland than I ever did with Tobey and I look forward to seeing the franchise evolve in 10 years. It's gonna get serious. With Disney under his belt, the possibilities are endless.....

plus holland can grow into the character, right now spidey still a teen.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tenor.gif

THIS Y'ALL GOAT?!

@MartyMcFly What are your thoughts on this?

Hell no. I’ve said my thoughts for years lol. I don’t see how anyone could say he’s the best Spider-Man unless they have no understanding of Spider-Man.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Its weird that they still write him as a child, when the most popular runs, have been him as an adult. Fox 5 Spiderman is still the GOAT and they made him look like a linebacker. I prefer Garfield over both Toby and Tony Stark's son. It was a much darker Spiderman, almost Scarlet-esque. Plus I'm tired of watching twinks run around in spandex...that's some weirdo shyt.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Toby was a good a Peter Parker and Spiderman origin for the first Spiderman movie. But they went overboard with the emotions in the later flicks. I don't care what anyone says, that train scene in Spiderman 2 was corny AF.

They should had gave him some swag in Spiderman 2 and Spiderman 3 after he started getting in MJ's guts. And I'm not talking about that :wrist: swag in Spiderman 3:camby:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
What’s with all the Spider-Man 3 hate :dahell:

Feel like folks are just saying that because it’s the popular thing to say

They killed off Venom. :mindblown:

They killed off a possible classic Venom and Carnage trilogy with an already established Spiderman universe. :aicmon:

Then we had to suffer through 2 reboots of the franchise.:shaq2:

Just imagine Maximum Carnage on film :banderas:

Sony or whoever really pulled a DC move with Spiderman 3.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its weird that they still write him as a child, when the most popular runs, have been him as an adult. Fox 5 Spiderman is still the GOAT and they made him look like a linebacker. I prefer Garfield over both Toby and Tony Stark's son. It was a much darker Spiderman, almost Scarlet-esque. Plus I'm tired of watching twinks run around in spandex...that's some weirdo shyt.

Traditionally breh most popular Spider-Man run is him in high school *shrug*

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Toby was a great Peter Parker but a shyt Spider-Man. His one liners and their delivery was just fukking awful.

He’s a meh peter Parker. He’s basically stereotypical nerd and that’s never who peter has been. Also he played peter the same through three movies but he’s older in each movie. That’s horrible acting and writing

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They killed off Venom. :mindblown:

They killed off a possible classic Venom and Carnage trilogy with an already established Spiderman universe. :aicmon:

Then we had to suffer through 2 reboots of the franchise.:shaq2:

Just imagine Maximum Carnage on film :banderas:

Sony or whoever really pulled a DC move with Spiderman 3.

Hold on b

what you trying to say at DC aka gawDC:pacspit: