Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Kierra just needs a man.

she'll be back on that train after diamante starts beating her ass.:pachaha:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
Stopped dvring impact cuz of this shyt :win:
Right with ya!

I've been one of the biggest proponents of Impact on this forum, but this event was enough for me to throw the whole damn promotion in the bushes.

Honestly, I wouldn't have faulted them for JUST finishing Tessa vs. Sami with her as champ. It was months and months of build.

The more egregious offense is letting Blanchard refuse to apologize, and having so much of their talent throw their credibility off a cliff in defending her.

The coverup is as bad, if not worse, than the crime.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Right with ya!

I've been one of the biggest proponents of Impact on this forum, but this event was enough for me to throw the whole damn promotion in the bushes.

Honestly, I wouldn't have faulted them for JUST finishing Tessa vs. Sami with her as champ. It was months and months of build.

The more egregious offense is letting Blanchard refuse to apologize, and having so much of their talent throw their credibility off a cliff in defending her.

The company collectively threw themselves on a grenade for her with no business rationale behind it whatsoever.

Her title win is not marketable in the mainstream press because the controversy automatically comes with it. It’s not appealing from a talent recruitment perspective because for all intents and purposes you just made a rookie with a terrible reputation top dog with no dues paid.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I stepped away from wrestling towards the end of last year, and I can't say that I've missed it that much. Wrestling has always had a high concentration of racists, but what's truly pathetic is the number of bootlickers amongst the wrestlers and fanbase.
Obviously not all of us, but there is an unsettlingly high amount of us who pride ourselves on being tokens; the black friend who validates white bullshyt. These nikkas are that Khalid Muhammad quote personified. Everytime one of us tries to point out fukk shyt, they are there to downplay, gaslight, and deflect, all with the hope of being told that they are, "one of the good ones."
:mjlol: stuff like this makes me glad I moved on from wrestling

:wow:NWG...deeper than wrestling literally. I treat the shyt like a non smoker walking through a vaping store just to see the flavors that came out.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The company collectively threw themselves on a grenade for her with no business rationale behind it whatsoever.

Her title win is not marketable in the mainstream press because the controversy automatically comes with it. It’s not appealing from a talent recruitment perspective because for all intents and purposes you just made a rookie with a terrible reputation top dog with no dues paid.

how is she a rookie tho??

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
A 24 year old with roughly a year of semi national exposure. I know she wrestled in Japan and Mexico, but no one cares. She has no experience drawing.

what drawing experience does bray wyatt have??
when was Jericho ever a draw??

shes been known for a handful of years now, has been in impact for closer to 2 years(which is a pretty long time to be on one show), and for a good while, its been pretty much understood that shes the most valuable mainstay on the roster. plus they didn't just hand her the belt out of nowhere. theres even been talks on here, of having her win that belt before they even had her wrestle the men.

Right with ya!

yea that doesn't sit right with me either.

but in fairness, they didn't air the speech, and they darn near cut the show off right after she got the pin.

so I wouldn't say that they signed off on the speech. once the cameras stop rolling, everything is unauthorized.

Last edited: