Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which makes it ironic how Kiera wanted smoke :mjlol: like you want to fight someone over hair color looking goofy out here

Wait, is this really a thing? Ol girl was really tryna shoot the fair one over (fake) hair color? :gucci:

I legit haven’t heard a peep of support for Tessa winning other than from the official Impact account :dead:this is incredible, it’s like it didn’t even happen :laff:

Impact: When Clout Chasing Goes Wrong :wow:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Wait, is this really a thing? Ol girl was really tryna shoot the fair one over (fake) hair color? :gucci:
Like @Rell84shots mentioned, Kiera wanted to shoot the fair one at Sasha over hair color, but I mentioned how she did the same thing to Ember which I remember Kiera doing that to her first.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Right with ya!

I've been one of the biggest proponents of Impact on this forum, but this event was enough for me to throw the whole damn promotion in the bushes.

Honestly, I wouldn't have faulted them for JUST finishing Tessa vs. Sami with her as champ. It was months and months of build.

The more egregious offense is letting Blanchard refuse to apologize, and having so much of their talent throw their credibility off a cliff in defending her.

The coverup is as bad, if not worse, than the crime.

Just to remind everyone, back in 2015 I was in a party chat on live with this cac playing titanfall and him and his buddies were all using the n word freely:mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Cornette reacting to the Tessa shyt audio is hilarious:mjlol:

giphy.gif

I thought that was a joke :picard::mjlol::hhh: