Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She spit in a black girl's face and called her the n-word but she's not a "real racist," whatever that means.

Who are the "real racists" in this country then? Where can I find them? :troll:
You know cac logic. If you're not a Nazi or KKK you're just "upset", "not perfect" or "haven't taken their meds"like that pig Roseanne. Always a plea to cop. How long before they infantilize her by saying she's young and has room to grow. "Girls will be girls...":martin:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
As a black man I just neverstood people who run to put on the capes for their white friends who have been accused of being racists. People act like there aren't white people who hate black people but only cause they deem you "one of the good ones" while still hating other black people. I've talked on here about a black female friend I have that wishes she was white and acts as white as possible. She flat told me she's heard her friends saying "they hate black people" but claims they aren't racist. That's the most disappointing part of all this shyt I read is the black folks running to cape.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She spit in a black girl's face and called her the n-word but she's not a "real racist," whatever that means.

Who are the "real racists" in this country then? Where can I find them? :troll:
that's one of the favorite tricks racists love pulling off. They only deem the absolute most extreme actions as racist so that their slightly less racist actions can't come under the microscope. They're gaslighting to try and only label guys rocking hoods marching the streets saying "I hate ******s" as the real racists while anything less than that isn't so bad.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
that's one of the favorite tricks racists love pulling off. They only deem the absolute most extreme actions as racist so that their slightly less racist actions can't come under the microscope. They're gaslighting to try and only label guys rocking hoods marching the streets saying "I hate ******s" as the real racists while anything less than that isn't so bad.
This heaux spit in another human's face and then called her a racial slur. Doesn't get more vile than that. Tessa lucky to be alive.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
No need for a timestamp because she spent the entire time Juelzing about Tessa, at one point she even used the quotation gesture when she said the word racism.

the ending of this video was like something out of a black comedy movie.

dimepiece on the screen, but at the end of the video, she takes off her scarf and you see that terrible hairline, which just f*cked up the visuals.

:dead:

EDIT: this video is down. im really not sure if its the same one that I watched.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
DdhriXWVMAAy5k52.jpg

mQkUrPkJGqjbgjP-800x450-noPad.jpg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Impact probably praying this just goes away by their next tapings after the Mexico ones where the crowd won't be an issue.

ehh. prolly the opposite.

I think impact is loving all the attention that theyre getting from this.

I don't see how mexico wont be an issue tho. the chick she spat on is black spanish, and has a Spanish wrestling name.

EDIT; but then again, they prolly don't care about the black latins down there either.

I'm noticing that Kiera Hogan isn't getting as much flack for her c00ning. I guess having a fat ass will get you a pass. I'd almost expect the males to be tone deaf as they aren't directly effected by Bully Blanchard but a black woman like Hogan would have ended up in her sights eventually.

Ass for the pass though.

nah.

she caught a lot of flack for her comments.

Last edited: