Impact World Champion Tessa Blanchard FIRED from Impact amid racism, bullying, and insubordination

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
ACH took all the heat and hate for us to expose the industry and their :mjpls: ways :wow:

nah mane.

the coli turned on ACH as well.

I don't trust most of these fake-woke dudes in this thread.

Get bullied as an adult brehs

its just an over-used term at this point.

ole girl didn't get bullied at all. apparently, she chin-checked Tessa right on the spot.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't trust most of these fake-woke dudes in this thread

Yeah TSC is king of running with narratives and spinning/back pedaling when it’s convenient

Matt Riddles literally posted some bullshyt coming to shorty defense and because the fake woke TSC nikkas love him, they’re like “look at his face. He’s just kidding, he don’t mean it”

:troll:

Meanwhile there’s not a single hint or sarcasm in sight

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah TSC is king of running with narratives and spinning/back pedaling when it’s convenient

Matt Riddles literally posted some bullshyt coming to shorty defense and because the fake woke TSC nikkas love him, they’re like “look at his face. He’s just kidding, he don’t mean it”

Meanwhile there’s not a single hint or sarcasm in sight

I honestly don't know what to make of the matt riddle thing.
they say that hes in on the trolling with keith lee.

one thing I do know is that this board turned on ACH and that was some bullchit. so yea I see what youre saying about the back-pedaling when its convenient.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ehh. prolly the opposite.

I think impact is loving all the attention that theyre getting from this.

I don't see how mexico wont be an issue tho. the chick she spat on is black spanish, and has a Spanish wrestling name.

EDIT; but then again, they prolly don't care about the black latins down there either.

nah.

she caught a lot of flack for her comments.
That chick is Puerto Rican...Mexicans don't give a fukk about Puerto Ricans and vice versa.