Immortal Fenyx rising (PS4,Xbox,Switch and PC)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if you semi-interested in the game then that’s a great price to get it unless you tryna wait for $19.99 ...fun game
I loved the demo and was about to buy this one numerous occasions but I've already seen leaked that Ubisoft will be joining gamepass and this game win be included. I'll buy the dlc tho.

You noticed how all of Ubisoft's games have been on sale ever since the gamepass rumor began?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate these fukkin vaults. Turned me off the game

some of them can be frustrating...I skipped a few but completed the main ones for each god I had to set free...can’t really progress without completing those main ones

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ubisoft will be joining gamepass

it’s possible...and makes sense on paper...hope they do cuz I’m probably not buying another ubisoft game again except maybe the last DLC for this game which was a pleasant surprise overall

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it’s possible...and makes sense on paper...hope they do cuz I’m probably not buying another ubisoft game again except maybe the last DLC for this game which was a pleasant surprise overall
They once had this and Valhalla as a combo for $50 on live and I never stopped thinking "that's the one that got away :to:"

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I like it but its ugly on the switch:picard::huhldup: am not a graphics whore but the switch can do slightly better,especially in dock mode

Its a funny game and the action is good, need to unlock more. Hopefully this isnt a side quest crazy game like previous ubisoft games aka AC Oddyssey and Origins

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like it but its ugly on the switch:picard::huhldup:

very. :hhh:

Hopefully this isnt a side quest crazy game like previous ubisoft games aka AC Oddyssey and Origins

it does have a lot of side quests which I didn’t mind initially but once I became overpowered there wasn’t really much of a need to continue doing them...I haven’t played a ubisoft game in quite some time so I didn’t mind them but the side quests do feel like a burden after a while

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
also funny how so many people on coli shyt on BoTW but all these copy cat game designers have come out of the woodwork in the last 3 years not even trying to hide the fact that they are doing it.

I have played about 10 hours of this and well, this may not be a conversation you are ready to have but this game in a lot of ways is superior to Brearh of the Wild... not even close honestly.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Game is really fun. Glad I copped digitally for $30. Only turn off is the voice acting. I like the humor, and I understand its greek mythology. But my god the accents are horrendous.

This is a fantastic open world game for all ages. Its surprisingly has a lot of depth and customization.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is really fun. Glad I copped digitally for $30. Only turn off is the voice acting. I like the humor, and I understand its greek mythology. But my god the accents are horrendous.

This is a fantastic open world game for all ages. Its surprisingly has a lot of depth and customization.

only voice I found to be annoying was aphrodite...glad you’re enjoying the game tho...reminds me I need to buy the DLC...I deleted my save file tho...wonder if my powers/progress would’ve had any impact on the DLC

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I like it but i just copped the ps4/ps5 version shyt is too ugly on the switch i cant take it:francis::hhh::russ:

Thanfully there is cross save and i only paid 9.99 for the switch version so am good. Its on sale for 29 on ps store

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like it but i just copped the ps4/ps5 version shyt is too ugly on the switch i cant take it:francis::hhh::russ:

such an overwhelming disparity that it’s 2 different games essentially...I recently bought all the DLC...haven’t gotten around to it...really fun game overall tho

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Picked this back up again on Stadia. This game deserves some respeck on it's name it's low-key a sleeper hit:ohlawd:

Game looked like booty juice on Switch:scusthov: but this at 60FPS is not bad at all:ehh:

Immortals-Fenyx-Rising-Stadia.jpg