Immortal Fenyx rising (PS4,Xbox,Switch and PC)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Bought and started playing it on Nintendo Switch yesterday since it's on sale $7.99. I like everything but the climbing controls. I can't jump upwards a bit while climbing like in Zelda and other games. The game is dull as fukk in the beginning. Colors look washed out. I think it's because I'm playing on the Switch version. The only reason I bought this game is because I saw a review that they fixed all the graphical issues during an update. The game runs smooth and has good distance, early pop-in like a mufuka but not too distracting. So if it's this dull now it must've been horrendous at launch. I will probably buy the Xbox version when it goes on sale. Currently $39. Can't buy it on PS5 cause I need another controller. fukk ass stick drift. So this Ubisoft Connect feature... I can start this game on Nintendo and play with my same save on PC, Xbox or PS5? If so, that's pretty cool. Although it seems lame to buy copies of the same game, I've done the same before with Witcher 3. So I can play it on the go and on my PS5 at home. So it really don't bother me cause I make sure to get the games when they are on sale. I'll keep an eye out on this game in the Xbox Store. It has great presentation and a funny story.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Bought and started playing it on Nintendo Switch yesterday since it's on sale $7.99. I like everything but the climbing controls. I can't jump upwards a bit while climbing like in Zelda and other games. The game is dull as fukk in the beginning. Colors look washed out. I think it's because I'm playing on the Switch version. The only reason I bought this game is because I saw a review that they fixed all the graphical issues during an update. The game runs smooth and has good distance, early pop-in like a mufuka but not too distracting. So if it's this dull now it must've been horrendous at launch. I will probably buy the Xbox version when it goes on sale. Currently $39. Can't buy it on PS5 cause I need another controller. fukk ass stick drift. So this Ubisoft Connect feature... I can start this game on Nintendo and play with my same save on PC, Xbox or PS5? If so, that's pretty cool. Although it seems lame to buy copies of the same game, I've done the same before with Witcher 3. So I can play it on the go and on my PS5 at home. So it really don't bother me cause I make sure to get the games when they are on sale. I'll keep an eye out on this game in the Xbox Store. It has great presentation and a funny story.

Fairly sure that it’s on gamepass and/or Ubisoft+. If you have your account setup you can do cross progression and continue your switch save on Xbox/ps5