Immortal Fenyx rising (PS4,Xbox,Switch and PC)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finished the demo last night. shyt is actually pretty fun. I’ll get it once it goes on sale on the PS5. Switch version clearly has limitations.

ya I’m playing the switch demo now...I like that they created a new area solely for the demo that gets folks familiar with the game...made me realize I miss playing it already...I wished the game had let me go back and continue to explore the different areas after I beat it but once you do, that’s it...I didn’t want to start a new game+...just wanted to complete the puzzles, challenges, vaults I had left

played the whole game before on the PS5 and wow do the graphics look horrible on the switch...obviously there was going to be a difference but yikes...also the dualsense 5 makes the pro controller feel inferior

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
ya I’m playing the switch demo now...I like that they created a new area solely for the demo that gets folks familiar with the game...made me realize I miss playing it already...I wished the game had let me go back and continue to explore the different areas after I beat it but once you do, that’s it...I didn’t want to start a new game+...just wanted to complete the puzzles, challenges, vaults I had left

played the whole game before on the PS5 and wow do the graphics look horrible on the switch...obviously there was going to be a difference but yikes...also the dualsense 5 makes the pro controller feel inferior

I think there’s a ps5 demo. Didn’t read about it until today. Also just saw the game is on sell for 35 bucks on psn. Gonna cop.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think there’s a ps5 demo. Didn’t read about it until today. Also just saw the game is on sell for 35 bucks on psn. Gonna cop.

just finished the switch demo...I’ll play the demo again on PS5...I was so disgusted by the switch graphics that I rushed thru it :hubie:

the last sale the PS store had, I picked this up for $40

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the PS5 demo was more fun to play for me...I actually found some shyt that I didn’t bother looking for in the switch demo...again I didn’t expect the graphics to be comparable but given the graphical style of the game I did imagine it’d look a lot better on the switch than it does

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
the PS5 demo was more fun to play for me...I actually found some shyt that I didn’t bother looking for in the switch demo...again I didn’t expect the graphics to be comparable but given the graphical style of the game I did imagine it’d look a lot better on the switch than it does
Graphics didn't bother me much. Game is fun enough for them not to matter to me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
new/free quest dropped for upcoming DLC...about to play it now

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still waiting for this to drop in price.
The second it's around $30 or less, I'm copping. :blessed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I just copped the gold for 34.43 ....sale plus 20 gift card for the switch.....:ehh: the reviews are good pretty much everywhere lets see:mjlit:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
it’s a great game...although I appreciated the game more on the PS5 for obvious reasons

Yea i was watching the reviews but i was like what the heck i play my ps4 90% of the time let me switch up:russ: pun intended