Immigrant calls ADOS man a Hard-ER.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Being Congolese and talking like that is crazy given the state of his country and his countrymen, I bet they wish they had food stamps instead of being ravaged by disease and famine.

I don't believe in the whole FBA/ADOS/Tether nonsense but given the state of the entire continent of Africa and seeing some (not all) immigrants try and look down upon black Americans is laughable, the whole continent stays getting it shyt pushed in :mjlol:

Not even trying to be offensive to them, but I have a hard time taking African immigrants like him seriously

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You are just as bad as that dusty African
I’m not kissing your ass
Respect me or hate me either one
But please block me
Respectfully
:what:

I haven’t said one negative thing towards the people of Congo nor any other Africans in here, but yet you have the audacity to say that I’m just as bad as that dude called us nothing but welfare , food stamps, less than humans and the N-words with the hard ER

its sad , really sad
cause you just keep proving why ADOS/FBA need to delineate

:snoop:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:what:

I haven’t said one negative thing towards the people of Congo nor any other Africans in here, but yet you have the audacity to say that I’m just as bad as that dude called us nothing but welfare , food stamps, less than humans and the N-words with the hard ER

its sad , really sad
cause you just keep proving why ADOS/FBA need to delineate

:snoop:

Kill yourself
Please
I’m not even arguing with you if you noticed.
I’ve written you off as a jackass.
Lose my number before I get the mods.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Full video, looks like they reconciled at the end, crazy video though:

Iraqi dude needs to talk how he talks to his parents. That’s the real tether

Congo dude is definitely one of the ones who be giving cacs the “Africans don’t even like them” ammo or be in the comments of cacs and saying “you mean the black Americans right” when non blacks go on rants against Black people.

He is definitely American though, just Not Like Us. He’s doing the whole shyt on Black Americans to be accepted ritual which is hundreds of years old

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not with the FBA and Non-FBA wars but how on earth can someone from Africa look down upon African Americans? Most of the continent is rife with dysfunctional leadership and stained by rape, genocide, wars, and pestilence. And they're constantly getting exploited and bytched around by foreigners in their own countries. It's a bad look for ALL of us not just Africans. The same weaknesses that allowed Europeans to ship millions of Africans across the Atlantic as slaves are present today. Ideally, we should all be building together.

FBA has failed
And Non-FBA has failed
Neither of us has any room to look down on each other.