Reppin
NULL
You see family.
full

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm AA, I love my race and I love my ethnic group more :manny:

I don't talk greasy to strangers, I grew up around all kinds of Caribbean ppl, never had problems like that

There's a$$holes everywhere, that shyt knows no nationality, I don't know these faggœts from a can of paint

Somewhere there's a Filipino and Japanese guy arguing about the same stupid shyt

Maybe an Indian and a Turk, go outside, who cares

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
That’s a prideful young man. He could have got his point across without saying ******, but I get his point.

See the way he shushed the, me no white papi kid? I get a feeling breh just take no shyt across the board.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That’s a prideful young man. He could have got his point across without saying ******, but I get his point.

See the way he shushed the, me no white papi kid? I get a feeling breh just take no shyt across the board.

He is not a "Breh" he is a tether.

And you are an opp if you excuse his behavior.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Right here

Now what

No one is claiming these c00n ass white man lovers. I hate a dusty track suit with shiny church shoes wearing tap dancing c00n as much as the next man. But like minded black people across the globe will build.

:francis: see , u just proved my point - all u said is u don’t claim the African shytting on ADOS/FBA

:martin: when in reality- u should have torn that African a new one

:yeshrug: but it’s all good - we better off on our own …. y’all can take that diaspore shyt elsewhere