Immigrant calls ADOS man a Hard-ER.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not with the FBA and Non-FBA wars but how on earth can someone from Africa look down upon African Americans? Most of the continent is rife with dysfunctional leadership and stained by rape, genocide, wars, and pestilence. And they're constantly getting exploited and bytched around by foreigners in their own countries. It's a bad look for ALL of us not just Africans. The same weaknesses that allowed Europeans to ship millions of Africans across the Atlantic as slaves are present today. Ideally, we should all be building together.

FBA has failed
And Non-FBA has failed
Neither of us has any room to look down on each other.

Nah this not a both sides issue FBA have fought white supremacy in the belly of the beast.

tethers fled their homelands.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
That part. Damn whether it's said with an "-ER" or a "-GA", I don't want to hear that "NIG...".
PERIOD.

A lot of folks relationship with the word causes cognitive dissonance and some fool back in the day made that the coping mechanism :snoop:

Most say "trigga"-- not trigger, "Winta"--not Winter... its just how our enunciation formed :heh: Never once heard how someone was called a "Playa with the hard -ER" :dead:
Nah this not a both sides issue FBA have fought white supremacy in the belly of the beast.

tethers fled their homelands.
How many brehs actually watched and know breh was the one that instigated and called him an N-word (however you wanna spell/say it) first? You could've admitted that but you didn't... why should brehs get outraged at a crash dummy fukkin around and findin out?

See what I did there??? :youngsabo:
I spelled the bold without "the hard G" so you know its all good :salute:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
6 pages in a no mention of King Leopold II:ehh:

Google who that is and realize there is never any reason to argue with these defeated ass people who let a dirty cracka from Belgium come to their country and literally rape their land of resources while simultaneously committing genocide on them.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A lot of folks relationship with the word causes cognitive dissonance and some fool back in the day made that the coping mechanism :snoop:

Most say "trigga"-- not trigger, "Winta"--not Winter... its just how our enunciation formed :heh: Never once heard how someone was called a "Playa with the hard -ER" :dead:

How many brehs actually watched and know breh was the one that instigated and called him an N-word (however you wanna spell/say it) first? You could've admitted that but you didn't... why should brehs get outraged at a crash dummy fukkin around and findin out?

See what I did there??? :youngsabo:
I spelled the bold without "the hard G" so you know its all good :salute:

You are a intellectually dishonest clown.

The FBA breh was joking with the tether.

I would argue that the FBA breh was being ignorant but he did not mean many ill intent.

Your panny ass sides with the tether over the FBA brotha :francis:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Right here

Now what

No one is claiming these c00n ass white man lovers. I hate a dusty track suit with shiny church shoes wearing tap dancing c00n as much as the next man. But like minded black people across the globe will build.
The worst thing that I’ve seen recently was a white man weaponize his African wife against a Black American woman that considered herself Pan-African. I’ll post the TikTok if I find it.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You are a intellectually dishonest clown.

The FBA breh was joking with the tether.

I would argue that the FBA breh was being ignorant but he did not mean many ill intent.

Your panny ass sides with the tether over the FBA brotha :francis:
Actually, you're not answering the question.
You're too caught up in this acronym business and cognitive dissonance to hear what I'm saying. I'm not on nann one of their sides. I hate that word and want us to move past it.

Someone could easily say "The tether was joking BACK with him. I would agree that he was being ignorant, but he did not mean any ill intent"

Now what? :unimpressed: subjective interpretations vs objective reality

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The west thing that I’ve seen recently was a white man weapon his African wife against a Black American woman that considered herself Pan-African. I’ll taste the TikTok if I find it.
As a Pan African person she should have never been dealing with an African married to a devil on any level. I can’t help you with hypocrites.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Kill yourself
Please
I’m not even arguing with you if you noticed.
I’ve written you off as a jackass.
Lose my number before I get the mods.

so a Pan African black man is telling another black man to kill himself

You keep proving my point … ADOS/FBA has zero business in Pan Africanism

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
so a Pan African black man is telling another black man to kill himself

You keep proving my point … ADOS/FBA has zero business in Pan Africanism
I'm telling a belligerent individual who is determined to undermine and weaken the goals of defeating white supremacy to one himself. I’m telling a clueless follower of a divisive grifter who encourages division to remove his toxic ideas from the world. There are black movements worldwide that have been building for centuries with end goals of stopping oppressors from dominating us. You lack awareness. You lack real black solidarity. You lack understanding of unity, and the necessity for cooperation among people of African descent worldwide. You and people like you are hindering efforts for social, political, and economic empowerment among the black race. You want me to agree with your uneducated, myopic view of blackness, and even worse, you seek someone to kiss your ass in the process. So why not find your dusty buddy in the clip and both of you commit that together.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I'm telling a belligerent individual who is determined to undermine and weaken the goals of defeating white supremacy to one himself. I’m telling a clueless follower of a divisive grifter who encourages division to remove his toxic ideas from the world. There are black movements worldwide that have been building for centuries with end goals of stopping oppressors from dominating us. You lack awareness. You lack real black solidarity. You lack understanding of unity, and the necessity for cooperation among people of African descent worldwide. You and people like you are hindering efforts for social, political, and economic empowerment among the black race. You want me to agree with your uneducated, myopic view of blackness, and even worse, you seek someone to kiss your ass in the process. So why not find your dusty buddy in the clip and both of you commit that together.

all this smoke for me - who never said any negative word toward the African
YET
little smoke for the African calling my peoples the Nword with da heard ER

:jbhmm::patrice:i’m good with my own peeps