Immigrant calls ADOS man a Hard-ER.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
These tethers are on some white supremacist shyt
When are yall gonna address the fact that for all this so-called respect and esteem Internet Ass Muhfukkas supposedly hold for our lineage... The terminology is riddled with White Supremacy?

• c00n
  • Sambo
  • Mammy
  • Bedwench
  • Bedbuck
  • Butter biscuits
  • Etc
These b*stards made up ACRONYMS to describe who we are but couldn't give yall anything positive or affirming... but this guy said "the hard ER"... That don't plague your mind?!
1*jquzhgIZP65Qq4HaSLzJgw.png

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I hate the immigrants that be acting like this. Why you doing this for? To feel superior or something? It's lame ass shyt.

The only silver lining is that online makes this seem more prevalent than it actually is

His daddy taught him that bullshyt that's the real problem.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When are yall gonna address the fact that for all this so-called respect and esteem Internet Ass Muhfukkas supposedly hold for our lineage... The terminology is riddled with White Supremacy?

• c00n
  • Sambo
  • Mammy
  • Bedwench
  • Bedbuck
  • Butter biscuits
  • Etc
These b*stards made up ACRONYMS to describe who we are but couldn't give yall anything positive or affirming... but this guy said "the hard ER"... That don't plague your mind?!
1*jquzhgIZP65Qq4HaSLzJgw.png

You are right we should not use that language BUT... how do you feel about this "Black" immigrants coming over here with this hostility?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:francis: see , u just proved my point - all u said is u don’t claim the African shytting on ADOS/FBA

:martin: when in reality- u should have torn that African a new one

:yeshrug: but it’s all good - we better off on our own …. y’all can take that diaspore shyt elsewhere

I called him a c00n
I called him dusty
I called him ignorant

You want more?

So now I have to prove to you how much I hate him? Foh

He’s a piece of shyt and so is every other c00n. I hate him just as much as I hate Jesse Lee Peterson and Clarence Thomas. Like I said like minded black people world wide will build. You go destroy that’s your role.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You are right we should not use that language BUT... how do you feel about this "Black" immigrants coming over here with this hostility?
I think I've only had one hostile encounter with a Black immigrant in real life. I'm not LOOKING for hostility with them or anyone else for that matter. Online or Offline.

That said, I'm only just now watching the video... why didn't you share that HE (the Black American) was the one that instigated? :martin: talkin bout give me your black card, you're in a room with white people nikka :martin:

And oh my god :dwillhuh:... dude actually clapped back?

This is the shyt I'm talking about. Brehs wanna be "nikkas". They even wanna downgrade each other and call people thet don't even know-- for know reason beyond the color of their skin-- "nikkas"... and then fall out when "tHe hArD ER" is uttered :dead: I don't even care about the immigrant part, that shyt is TIRED bro. And counterproductive to an bonds we can form internally, let alone any Pan Africanism. Its time to start evaluating how and why reactions to these kinda videos happen.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Full video, looks like they reconciled at the end, crazy video though: