Immigrant calls ADOS man a Hard-ER.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate the immigrants that be acting like this. Why you doing this for? To feel superior or something? It's lame ass shyt.

The only silver lining is that online makes this seem more prevalent than it actually is

No. The "acting" comes into play when "Africans" de-culturalize themselves and refer to themselves as this Western European concocted caste label called "Black" and 'act' as if they're "Black".

This is actually how alot of "Africans" are in their natural habitat so to speak. Ultra-Tribalist and generally Xenophobic to others who are outside of their particular tribe.

Unless those 'others' happen to be Europeans, Chinese, Lebanese etc. :mjgrin:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He’s an African… 😂

I hope y'all don’t let an African offend you… They have a country that they have to flee from because they’re too dumb and fukking lazy to build their country up, although they have all of the resources that the world runs on.
Don't do that. You sound like the OP post.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Wonder why I give hell to tethers. Not letting up off y’all musty jollof eating nikkas. Come to our country we built and fought for y’all to be here. Like going to someone’s house and disrespecting them. Think he’s flexing in front of his white friends too. Smack one of these fly ridden nikkas with that dusty sandal of theirs
giphy.gif

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
:francis: see , u just proved my point - all u said is u don’t claim the African shytting on ADOS/FBA

:martin: when in reality- u should have torn that African a new one

:yeshrug: but it’s all good - we better off on our own …. y’all can take that diaspore shyt elsewhere
we've been on our own for 400 years

only dodo birds subscribe to pan africanism

EDIT-let me clarify, (dys)functional pan africanism. Theres nothing wrong with functional pan africanism

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I called him a c00n
I called him dusty
I called him ignorant

You want more?

So now I have to prove to you how much I hate him? Foh

He’s a piece of shyt and so is every other c00n. I hate him just as much as I hate Jesse Lee Peterson and Clarence Thomas. Like I said like minded black people world wide will build. You go destroy that’s your role.

ignorant - u didn’t use that term at all …. Well, at least in the reply towards me

dusty - has no relevance towards this topic , the term is used as a negative pejorative towards BM within dating relationships with BW

c00n - I don’t think you truly understand what the word means … The term is one a person hates himself , which completely does not fit this topic at hand (so when you mention Clarence thomas and Jesse Lee Peterson, it’s a moot point - because those two hate themselves and hate their own people ADOS/FBA not other melanated people from the diaspora)

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Full video, looks like they reconciled at the end, crazy video though:

its great to see the full video …
just more proof, the best thing for us to do is delineate , because you clearly see the so-called black immigrants are going to side with other immigrants as he says in his 3 dorm-mates being an Russian , an Arab, and a Mexican

:camby:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ignorant - u didn’t use that term at all …. Well, at least in the reply towards me

dusty - has no relevance towards this topic , the term is used as a negative pejorative towards BM within dating relationships with BW

c00n - I don’t think you truly understand what the word means … The term is one a person hates himself , which completely does not fit this topic at hand (so when you mention Clarence thomas and Jesse Lee Peterson, it’s a moot point - because those two hate themselves and hate their own people ADOS/FBA not other melanated people from the diaspora)

You are just as bad as that dusty African
I’m not kissing your ass
Respect me or hate me either one
But please block me
Respectfully