Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

TKweli18

Rookie
Daps
Where can I buy replicas that look real?
Child labor isn't the same as prostituting them out. But that's just one aspect. You got the whole criminal underbelly and human trafficking is just one part
Key word is documented. Court cases, news reports, etc. I can’t Google a rep manufacturer and concretely link them to prostitution. That’s a wild assumption.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Key word is documented. Court cases, news reports, etc. I can’t Google a rep manufacturer and concretely link them to prostitution. That’s a wild assumption.
Human trafficking is just one aspect. Governments aren't going hard against counterfeits just because of IP rights but because of the money that is used to fund criminal activity. They were even able to link the money used to buy weapons in a terrorist attack in France to the counterfeit "industry".
You never wondered where the money goes when you buy fake stuff? That is a question I never seen being asked at least not in the sneaker community.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
I'm definitely over the paying resell for shoes, you don't know what the fukk you're getting nowadays. It's hilarious seeing these sneaker Youtube channels comparing real vs fake. Like there's only 1 factory source out there, thinking every flaw on that shoe will be the same for all. Nitpicking shades and flaws when in fact shyt these shoes are coming with flaws and color imperfections FROM Nike.

These goofy ass sneaker boutiques will grab your shoe, "legit check it" (looking for shyt they seen on YT)..Pull out the blacklight acting like they know what they're doing.. Not knowing Johnny Chan and them already fixed that issue. BUT they only do that for select people. Bet it's that shady nikka sliding UA's in with bulk buys and they trust them.

Sneaker culture is wild and trash currently :mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
My silver bullet reps are my favorite pair of shoes, and probably get the most wear and hardest use, yet are still holding their condition better than all of my authentic pairs. Go figure

Just saw on stockx that the og silver bullets are dropping in november, last release was 2017, I've had my reps since 2020. At this point I really don't even see the point in copping a legit pair despite easily being able to afford them :yeshrug:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I also have a bunch of vintage SBs dating back from the orange era

In 2022 managers and employees are trying to eat…the quality of fakes increased due to the supply pipeline
Creating more quantities from legitimate factories
Using legitimate materials in nearby factories

Sometimes the fakes are produced better than the authentics
Excuse me how can fake merch be better ?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Best part about reps is that you get pictures of the actual shoe that you will receive and you can either "red" or "green" light it depending on how happy you are with the quality. If you red light, either the order gets cancelled, or the runner goes back to the warehouse and grabs other pairs for you until you find one that you're happy with.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I started wearing high end replicas (Dior B23s) about 2 years back an it was a good decision. People I know with the authentic pair can’t even tell they reps.

Go to fashion reps or designer reps on reddits an you can find everything!!
nikka just drop links on where to cop. Reddit fakkits just post ugly ass selfies of them in the rep gear they cop but never say where they cop:francis:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Ooooh, thanks for this. I was trying to get a pair of YSL heels, but they won’t deliver to the US