Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
TikTok and Reddit has the new Gen Z generation up on the replica trend like crazy. They want the look without having to pay the crash prices, and are willing to cut corners to get it.

They’re using sites like 🐼 buy and DH gate to get replica clothes, shoes, high fashion, Lego sets, house decor, etc. and it looks 1:1 real, with some people even having Louis Vuitton authenticated in store and it passing as real. It comes with all the packaging and everything.

My homie just got his girl some LV for her bday and she thinks it’s real, while he only paid $50 for shipping :dead: I haven’t tried it myself, but honestly I ain’t even mad at it

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
I just got some fake Panda Dunks and they look great not gonna lie. There was some glue on the leather which I cleaned up but besides that unless someone physically has my shoe in there hands and is desperately looking for an issue it's not bad at all.

But I wouldn't wear it in front for sneaker heads just cause I know how they get :comeon: .

But going forward I'm looking at New Balance (coli folks put me on) and Adidas. They are affordable, real and I can flip them when I'm done with them.

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
nikka just drop links on where to cop. Reddit fakkits just post ugly ass selfies of them in the rep gear they cop but never say where they cop:francis:

For Dior

You pay then about 10 days late they will send you QC photos so you can verify you want the pair or not. If you approve they ship. Idk what happens if you don’t approve cause I always approve

They sell other kicks besides dior but I’ve only got Dior from them

Editing due to typos form earlier

Last edited:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
TikTok and Reddit has the new Gen Z generation up on the replica trend like crazy. They want the look without having to pay the crash prices, and are willing to cut corners to get it.

They’re using sites like 🐼 buy and DH gate to get replica clothes, shoes, high fashion, Lego sets, house decor, etc. and it looks 1:1 real, with some people even having Louis Vuitton authenticated in store and it passing as real. It comes with all the packaging and everything.

My homie just got his girl some LV for her bday and she thinks it’s real, while he only paid $50 for shipping :dead: I haven’t tried it myself, but honestly I ain’t even mad at it

Sheeeeiiiit, let me see if they got these YSL’s I want. Good looking!

6ixSigma

Pro
Daps
Just got some new Valentino rockrunners in. The one of left is my authentic pair an the one on the right are reps. Minimal variation on the left side of show but I’m fine with it. I mean $150 for reps shipped via $600 retai so no complaints. Will order me a few more colors to refresh my aging 2 year old authentic pairs.

8-C7-BF0-AC-F82-D-4-EE6-A984-5-E73-DC3-DA758.jpg