Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NIKE DOESNT OWN ANY FACTORY THEY ONLY HAVE CONTRACTS TO PRODUCE SHOE AND CLOTHING DESIGNS. NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT BUT ITS FACT. THERES IS NO SUCH THING AS REAL NIKES AND FAKE NIKES. THEY STILL SHOES AND MATERIAL WAS USED TO CREATE THEM SO ALL THIS FAKE AND REAL TALK IS JUST TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY AND TO CONTINUE TO MAKING THE CEOS AND EXECUTIVES AT NIKE RICHER.

Yes, they rich cause people like real shyt. You nikkas in here talking about how much better replicas (fake shoes) have gotten over the years, then in the next breath, refuse to acknowledge fake shoes existing. Like nikka if you wanna save money just say that.

Daps
I’m not really into designer but I also may go for one of those rep Louis backpacks to take with me on trips lol. Quality looks really good on some of those bags

pcpking

All Star
Daps
White boys really fukked the shoe game up. I'm getting the fake shyt if I really want the shoes and have no way of getting the real ones.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Y’all nikkas in here writing fukking novels to justify wearing non authentic shyt. To each it’s own. But this is hilarious as fukk to me. Personally, I buy real shyt that I can afford. Not replicas of real shyt

tO EaCh iT's oWn, bUt..

:pachaha: Not trying to justify shyt brother. Just letting dudes know there's a better way than making resellers rich with your hard earned cash.

On a serious note. You can afford any of these kicks. We all can. These Jordans, limited air maxes, dunks etc are reasonably priced for anyone making even average income.

It's the resale that makes things retarded. Keep in mind these sneakers are supposed to be $110-225 - not $350-1,400. It's less about being broke and more about not being a fukking moron.

Also, if you wanna get technical, these sneakers are all replicas. Including authentic. This ain't a Mona Lisa situation. One completed sample is made and the factories make replicas of said sample in the thousands to sell. The only difference these days is whether you want Chen to operate the machines or Chun. Replica factories have perfected their craft on popular models. And because you get quality control pictures before hand, you can vet the sneaker for any flaws and decide whether to have them shipped or getting your money back. Can't do that with retail.

It's one thing if we're talking 10 years ago and these replicas were off as fukk. But anyone who sees where things are now and still chooses to go the resale route is fukking dumb. Straight up. That's why I posted: to make dudes clear there's a smarter way to get the shyt you want if you strike out on SNKRS and raffles.

Why deny yourself because the hacker with the bot didn't play fair when you went for those cool greys or Travis Scott fragments? They can be yours if you smarten up :manny:

Those who DM'd me for the plug I'll get back to you ASAP. Just remember, popular models/colorways primarily are what they do. Don't be hitting up talking bout you want some jordan spizikes or some 10s. Gotta hit up stock X for that :pachaha:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Trying to normalize wearing fraudulent shyt :russ:

"legit" replicas aren't that cheap so you might as well buy the real shyt. If you miss out on a drop there's more shoes coming out next week.

Me discovering replicas actually started because I went for the Grateful Dead dunks and the Ben Jerry dunks and they both sold out in under 10 seconds due to bots. I don't care about missing on every week bull shyt colorway, but dunks like that come once in a lifetime, so option B it is.

I got the friends and family Ben and Jerry jumbo container, Ben and Jerry tote, Ben and Jerry socks, and even a cup to put my ice cream in. Paid 160 and got the same shyt nikkas paying 3 stacks for :blessed:

Quite possibly my favorite dunk ever.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
tO EaCh iT's oWn, bUt..

:pachaha: Not trying to justify shyt brother. Just letting dudes know there's a better way than making resellers rich with your hard earned cash.

On a serious note. You can afford any of these kicks. We all can. These Jordans, limited air maxes, dunks etc are reasonably priced for anyone making even average income.

It's the resale that makes things retarded. Keep in mind these sneakers are supposed to be $110-225 - not $350-1,400. It's less about being broke and more about not being a fukking moron.

Also, if you wanna get technical, these sneakers are all replicas. Including authentic. This ain't a Mona Lisa situation. One completed sample is made and the factories make replicas of said sample in the thousands to sell. The only difference these days is whether you want Chen to operate the machines or Chun. Replica factories have perfected their craft on popular models. And because you get quality control pictures before hand, you can vet the sneaker for any flaws and decide whether to have them shipped or getting your money back. Can't do that with retail.

It's one thing if we're talking 10 years ago and these replicas were off as fukk. But anyone who sees where things are now and still chooses to go the resale route is fukking dumb. Straight up. That's why I posted: to make dudes clear there's a smarter way to get the shyt you want if you strike out on SNKRS and raffles.

Why deny yourself because the hacker with the bot didn't play fair when you went for those cool greys or Travis Scott fragments? They can be yours if you smarten up :manny:

Those who DM'd me for the plug I'll get back to you ASAP. Just remember, popular models/colorways primarily are what they do. Don't be hitting up talking bout you want some jordan spizikes or some 10s. Gotta hit up stock X for that :pachaha:

shyt is still hilariously the amount of words y’all typing to say y’all buying fake shoes. It’s no way around it. I mean they are called replicas for christ sakes. And I promise I don’t look at anyone different for wearing replicas. It’s a lot of shyt where I buy the non official or knock off version. Clothes and shoes just not one of them. Im not about to be typing long ass paragraphs about how the after market iPhone earbuds just as good as the real ones and they made in the same factory and all the shyt. nikka I just wanted to save some money and I don’t care they fake. And yes, some fakes are better than others, damn near indistinguishable…they still fake

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
wearing replicas in any major metropolitan area is a quick way to end up unexpectedly embarrassed.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
I remember when I bought my fake Beats By Dre Jose headphones from China. The sound quality on them jawns were nice, but they aint last as long as I wanted. I wonder what the quality is like nowadays :lupe:

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Me discovering replicas actually started because I went for the Grateful Dead dunks and the Ben Jerry dunks and they both sold out in under 10 seconds due to bots. I don't care about missing on every week bull shyt colorway, but dunks like that come once in a lifetime, so option B it is.

I got the friends and family Ben and Jerry jumbo container, Ben and Jerry tote, Ben and Jerry socks, and even a cup to put my ice cream in. Paid 160 and got the same shyt nikkas paying 3 stacks for :blessed:

Quite possibly my favorite dunk ever.

You brehs gotta pass the mustard. Hit me with some reputable links. DM if you have to, breh.
:feedme:

I never had any luck on the SNKRS app, nor the Adidas one. All thanks to greedy Cacs and Asians with their bots. They ruined the Sneaker culture. I’d rather buy reps than from a reseller at a 1000% markup. I’ve seen the reps on Reddit and the quality and look are EXACTLY the same most of the time.
:yeshrug:

I actually wear my shoes. I don’t plan on reselling, and a clown better not dare get close enough in my personal space to give a thorough examination of my shoes anyway. No one will know the difference.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
You might be alright rocking fake shyt, but your soul won't be. :ufdup:

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
Yeah reps are everywhere and indistinguishable—also somewhat better quality cuz Nike is horrible.

It’s not 2005 any more variants are damn near flawless replicas that can fool even Flight Club depending on the release.*

Selling reps to FC is in bad taste they’re to wear.*