Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
Got these otw now :lolbron:

After jumping through hoops just for the shyt to still be sold out, I folded.

aD03NTA

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Be a bum ass broke boi Brehs

I'm just talking shyt. None of my shoes cost much over $100 and most are around $50.

Here's the difference with me: I don't attempt to follow any trends. I just see something I think is dope in my price range and I get like 4 cheap tee shirts to match the shoes.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of this rep money go to human trafficking and shyt like that.
If you want to help finance young girls getting thrown into prostitution rings just to rock some fake hype shyt then :hubie:
You got to be naive if you think that money doesn't go into some foul seedy shyt.

TKweli18

Rookie
Daps
If you want to help finance young girls getting thrown into prostitution rings just to rock some fake hype shyt then :hubie:
You got to be naive if you think that money doesn't go into some foul seedy shyt.
This post has to be ironic with all the documented Nike / large shoe manufacturer child labor utilization and workers rights violations. I know it has to be.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lol sorry I’m just viewing this thread and ain’t a replica boy but. Every major America country we buying from are coming from child labor in China :dead:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This post has to be ironic with all the documented Nike / large shoe manufacturer child labor utilization and workers rights violations. I know it has to be.

Lol sorry I’m just viewing this thread and ain’t a replica boy but. Every major America country we buying from are coming from child labor in China :dead:
Child labor isn't the same as prostituting them out. But that's just one aspect. You got the whole criminal underbelly and human trafficking is just one part

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Where can I buy replicas that look real?

Frantz Fanon

Rookie
Daps
SB Dunks have been my favorite "high-end"/"hyped" sneakers since I was a teenager, and I own quite a few vintage pairs that go for a rent payment on StockX today. Recently got reps for a new pair I liked because I don't really give a fukk about collecting kicks like that anymore and had no interest wasting time and money trying to cop authentic. I was legitimately surprised at how good they were.

It seems like people who shyt on replica shoes have the mindset that just because they spent more money to acquire something, or put forth the extra effort of waiting on line/hoping to hit on an online raffle that it automatically makes it a better product. But as stated previously in this thread, today's reps are a completely different ballgame than the bullshyt Jordans inside the glass case at the barbershop. I have a bunch of "authentic" SBs brehs, and the quality on my reps is right up there with the rest of them.

I don't understand people being worried about being "called out" either. I stopped giving a fukk about "exclusive" sneakers and clothing when I realized that everyone has a fukking internet connection today and has access to all the same websites to buy the same "exclusive" shyt you do.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SB Dunks have been my favorite "high-end"/"hyped" sneakers since I was a teenager, and I own quite a few vintage pairs that go for a rent payment on StockX today. Recently got reps for a new pair I liked because I don't really give a fukk about collecting kicks like that anymore and had no interest wasting time and money trying to cop authentic. I was legitimately surprised at how good they were.

It seems like people who shyt on replica shoes have the mindset that just because they spent more money to acquire something, or put forth the extra effort of waiting on line/hoping to hit on an online raffle that it automatically makes it a better product. But as stated previously in this thread, today's reps are a completely different ballgame than the bullshyt Jordans inside the glass case at the barbershop. I have a bunch of "authentic" SBs brehs, and the quality on my reps is right up there with the rest of them.

I don't understand people being worried about being "called out" either. I stopped giving a fukk about "exclusive" sneakers and clothing when I realized that everyone has a fukking internet connection today and has access to all the same websites to buy the same "exclusive" shyt you do.
I also have a bunch of vintage SBs dating back from the orange era

In 2022 managers and employees are trying to eat…the quality of fakes increased due to the supply pipeline
Creating more quantities from legitimate factories
Using legitimate materials in nearby factories

Sometimes the fakes are produced better than the authentics

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
All the Hypebeast activity has basically priced me out of the shoe game. Most of the time if it's not a business casual thing, I'm usually wearing Crocs or Tom's these days anyway. I'd just rather be comfortable than dropping bread on shoes that may or may not be real.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I could care less about shoes. Usually I'll just a cop a pair of adidas when they have like 40% off

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I’m not up to the rep shoe game since like 2008-9 all my shoes are real(which makes me go :beli: at the money I spent on all of em collectively especially now that I stopped giving a fukk about 4 yrs ago if they get dirty or not like Id wear them to parties n shyt)

So nikkas saying the replicas are like basically the same product? :lupe:
How about replicas for sports like Kobe’s or Lebron Soldiers would any of you that ball actually play in them?

Cuz man I had a pair of Bron soldiers 13s I bought April of last yr that didn’t even last a whole yr played from May to October ball outside and when I tried them out last April for the first time to practice my shooting outside I fukking slipped cuz they were done :dead: shyt got me tight cuz they didn’t last long and they were over 150 and that I couldn’t find another pair cuz these shoes were perfect for me