Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
Y’all nikkas in here writing fukking novels to justify wearing non authentic shyt. To each it’s own. But this is hilarious as fukk to me. Personally, I buy real shyt that I can afford. Not replicas of real shyt

You realize Nike and other designer brand companies do not own their factories that produces their product ? They on a contract to produce goods for various designers. They all come from the same place. It has nothing to do with what a person can afford. Sometimes people like nice things and want them without having to pay full retail for whatever it is. If I can get 8 pairs of Js for the price of 1 imma do it. You get no value out of spending more money on goods and services vs paying less for the same thing where you will get more value. These people in these factorys produces these shoes for $10 a pair then sell it to the consumer for hundreds to thousands of dollars. Meanwhile these owners continue to get rich and rich off of customers paying full retail waiting in line and online for every sneaker release for hours and days

:russ:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not about fake shoes but replica shyt in general. The fake technology is so amazing nowadays you would need a super sleuth to find the difference in most things.

Example: my cousin makes beats. He produced a platinum record in 2021. He got a publishing check for $212,000. He gave his momma some bread, went to the used car lot & bought a 2015 BMW, then flew to Houston to Zo Frost and dropped $80,000 on a bust down Cuban. He brought it back to the crib, one day put it next to the King Ice Cuban he bought for $150 and realized they looked the exact same quality :dead: the only difference is that fake diamonds shine a little bit harder in the sun than the real. You would either need to have a diamond tester on you to find a fake, or you would have to know a nikkas pockets to know if he could afford a real chain.

Chad Ochocinco spoke on the latter recently, he said he wore fake ice his whole career cuz he knew the ladies would think it was real anyways lol

thing is the Fakes from the 2000s and 90s were soooooooooooo trash lmfao

it seems like nowadays things are different from what I see

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You realize Nike and other designer brand companies do not own their factories that produces their product ? They on a contract to produce goods for various designers. They all come from the same place. It has nothing to do with what a person can afford. Sometimes people like nice things and want them without having to pay full retail for whatever it is. If I can get 8 pairs of Js for the price of 1 imma do it. You get no value out of spending more money on goods and services vs paying less for the same thing where you will get more value. These people in these factorys produces these shoes for $10 a pair then sell it to the consumer for hundreds to thousands of dollars. Meanwhile these owners continue to get rich and rich off of customers paying full retail waiting in line and online for every sneaker release for hours and days

:russ:

I do know this. And I’m still buying real Nikes, because I don’t want fake Nikes.

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
thing is the Fakes from the 2000s and 90s were soooooooooooo trash lmfao

it seems like nowadays things are different from what I see
Yeah nowadays you spend about 120-150 on a replica and it’s identical.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Y’all nikkas in here writing fukking novels to justify wearing non authentic shyt. To each it’s own. But this is hilarious as fukk to me. Personally, I buy real shyt that I can afford. Not replicas of real shyt

Trying to normalize wearing fraudulent shyt :russ:

"legit" replicas aren't that cheap so you might as well buy the real shyt. If you miss out on a drop there's more shoes coming out next week.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

"legit" replicas aren't that cheap so you might as well buy the real shyt. If you miss out on a drop there's more shoes coming out next week.

I’m definitely not looking down on anyone for wearing replicas. It’s just shoes and shyt. It ain’t that serious. But when nikkas puffing they chest out like they really dripping and saying shyt like the replicas are better than the original, that’s when someone gotta step in and be like hold up. Like the fukk, that shyt fake. nikkas can’t be drinking RC Cola laughing at nikkas drinking real Coca Cola

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Some shoes are impossible for regular people to get at retail.

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
I do know this. And I’m still buying real Nikes, because I don’t want fake Nikes.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REAL NIKES NOR FAKE NIKES. NIKE DOES NOT OWN THE FACTORIES THEY ONLY HAVE CONTRACTS TO PRODUCE SHOE AND CLOTHING DESIGNS. THE DIFFERENCE IS THE QUALITY AND WHAT YOUR PAYING. SAME APPLIES TO MOST DESIGNERS.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
been buying reps since 03 .... heavy in the past 13 years

still got the first pair or Oreo's I ever bought and nothing wrong with them

out of 40-50 pairs of shoes... only my Nike Yeezy 1 had the sole come loose on the front... then I just put shoe glue on it

last pair of 120$+ sneakers I bought ripped within 2 months on the side mesh and I said fukk it, ill never pay "American" inflated prices for the same shyt
save that bread and buy cars and actual quality of life shyt. Then buy the reps for 3 pairs for the price of 1 ... where you can actually order whatever style and colorway you want. Reps are GOAT for work shoes as well. Just got the 2021 Airmax as a backup to those 270s. Only had 1-2 bad pairs out of the entire time and it was because I ordered early before the real came out and was established.

Bought a replica guitar once and its still one of my favorite ones to play... all you gotta do is read reviews and check pictures to see if the seller is handling A rated stuff

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REAL NIKES NOR FAKE NIKES. NIKE DOES NOT OWN THE FACTORIES THEY ONLY HAVE CONTRACTS TO PRODUCE SHOE AND CLOTHING DESIGNS. THE DIFFERENCE IS THE QUALITY AND WHAT YOUR PAYING. SAME APPLIES TO MOST DESIGNERS.

Breh I don’t care how you try to justify it, there is real and fake. This thread is specifically about buying fake shyt. Or as it’s called these days, replicas. That’s why y’all in here taking about different levels of replicas. They are compared to the real version and graded on on how close they are.

Daps
I finally went ahead and bought 4 reps this year after being on Repsneakers for a min. 2 Yeezys and 2 pair of dunk lows out of my price range. All of them look legit. I’m late in the rep game which is good thing… don’t need to add to the 40 something pairs I already have in the closet smh. May get a pair of those Travis lows though.

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
Breh I don’t care how you try to justify it, there is real and fake. This thread is specifically about buying fake shyt. Or as it’s called these days, replicas. That’s why y’all in here taking about different levels of replicas. They are compared to the real version and graded on on how close they are.

NIKE DOESNT OWN ANY FACTORY THEY ONLY HAVE CONTRACTS TO PRODUCE SHOE AND CLOTHING DESIGNS. NOT TRYING TO JUSTIFY IT BUT ITS FACT. THERES IS NO SUCH THING AS REAL NIKES AND FAKE NIKES. THEY STILL SHOES AND MATERIAL WAS USED TO CREATE THEM SO ALL THIS FAKE AND REAL TALK IS JUST TO CAUSE CONTROVERSY AND TO CONTINUE TO MAKING THE CEOS AND EXECUTIVES AT NIKE RICHER.