Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

gonnagetit

Banned
Daps
Yup. Nike & a Factory agree to x amount of pairs, Nike provides the molds, factory produces x amount of pairs in the contract, then after the contract is fulfilled, the factory produce more pairs without Nike’s knowledge. These aren’t your fakes from picknicekicks.com from 2001, they’re made with the same materials as your authentic pairs, however quality control is obviously more relaxed to pump out more pairs (in my experience the quality control is usually better than retail pairs :francis:). I just got tired of striking out on the SNKRS app and having to combat with resellers that have a $15,000 bot that scoops up every pair before you can even enter your credit card info.

Thats a fact they have different A ratings the pairs thats AAA cost bout $20-$25 but the AAAA cost bout $50-$60 and they are exactly like retail store quality came with boxes and sales tags I got a few pairs of J's and they spot on. So imagine paying $300 when you can pay $50 for the same thing. Yall keep on getting finessed by these retailers :russ:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
the whole authentic vs replica thing always seemed lame to me...i mean i know there's the subtle differences in the look but in some cases you cant even notice unless you analyze the shyt outta it up close.

at the end of the day a sneaker a sneaker...made of the same materials and fabric and glue. so what's the real difference? the fact that the authentic is made in the next sweatshop over from the one that makes replicas? is that worth payin 5x the price? i've seen documentaries on sneakerheads that went broke because they just had to get the 'real' version. and whats that even mean anyway? is a 'fake' shoe not a shoe? same design and all...plus, dudes out here spending hundreds on authentics and then not wearing em cause they gonna get dirty :why:

idk man...if more people saw side by side video of how a 'real' shoe and a 'fake' shoe are made they'd realize how silly it is to spend so much more for the receipts. its the same chinese man making the replicas on the weekend in his spare time off-shift that made the authentics :mjlol:
this breh lays out it for yall.

37e41f61e51fd6f17b871a63e8c6bbc0.png

i mean look at this...you tellin me you know which 1 is the 'real' one?
6c3b4337a493c0ecb3388863f38e5843.png

its like that with all these real vs fake videos too

i know brehs gonna step in here and clown me...roast on brehs...im a college student tryin to stack my money instead of spend it just to say 'yeah they real'. nikkas got student debt but they'll be first in line to cop them new j's...unboxin them on the same table where you fix ya struggle plate every night :umad:

look at it this way: i'd rather a replica of a limited edition shoe than none at all. i'll straight up admit its a fake :yeshrug: call me corny but ya cant deny i look fly in these fakes tho :steviej:

this the worst that can happen to you...

but even ye said "they not real buts its ok tho :yeshrug:"

Broke boy babble :troll:

Sike but nah anyone who can tell
the difference is looking way too hard at my fukkin feet anyway. I rather be a broke boy than a foot fetish weirdo staring at @Another Man feet.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This guy I’m cool with at my gym was doing push-ups in my area. The bottom of his Yeezys looked like Nike. I was very confused

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
I’ve seen some websites and some homies shyt that came in and I was suprised :picard:
I can’t lie

You would be a fool not to buy the replicas of some of the higher price joints

Same material and all most the time better somehow over time :skip:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn’t I rock replica Jerseys after nike acting like bytches over them kobe mamba Jersey releases I said fukk em.
For shoes I got too many to buy any replicas anyways but I will never buy replicas to play ball in :whoa: I ain’t bout that dangerous life

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I’ve seen some websites and some homies shyt that came in and I was suprised :picard:
I can’t lie

You would be a fool not to buy the replicas of some of the higher price joints

Same material and all most the time better somehow over time :skip:
You not tripping some of the reps are higher quality than the real ones now, but you basically paying retail prices for a replica now with the better quality ones.

Lol they got $180 fake Jordans now, hypebeast game all fukked up, that’s why I fell back from sneakers even though I been doing them since 2007.

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
You not tripping some of the reps are higher quality than the real ones now, but you basically paying retail prices for a replica now with the better quality ones.

Lol they got $180 fake Jordans now, hypebeast game all fukked up, that’s why I fell back from sneakers even though I been doing them since 2007.
Breh i didn’t know it was that fukked up.
$180

When I was in HS the flea market a give u some fake retros for 40 and be happy.

Glad I fell off the sneaker craze

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
these dudes have the sources and do qc's for people before you buy.

they actually saved me from buying fake mummy dunks at resale.