A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
reps are super close to original
been buying alot of reps for over a decade... even got some in 2003 Jordan 11s

I have the freedom to destroy them and not give a fukk
then you can also find pairs you actually like and try alot more shyt out

some of the shyt is just defects... my lebrons I got have minor paint smudges on the heel part and shyt like that
if you have any type of talent fixing shyt... you can easily take the defect they give you and cancel out the part thats messed up... its usually like 95% spot on

what doesnt matter is, you can buy the full price shyt too if you want :yeshrug: but with reps you dont have to wait for colorways or have shoes disappear forever. I can grab Lebron X right now any color I want

I can hoop in the space jam jordans and not give a fukk at all... people never realize and always ask me how I'm hooping in such expensive sneakers. I'm cutting grass and shyt in old jordan 4s ... it doesnt matter I just cop a fresh pair. I've had 1 pair have fukked up soles but I was abusing those too. All I did was take my time and fix them and they are straight again. Still got pairs from 10 years ago. At the same time... the shoes I bought full price fall apart the same way, so whats the difference really.

spend the difference in money on my house and cars, investing etc
shyt that actually matters.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't get myself to rock fake sneakers. If anything missing out on hyped shoes helped me branch out and explore different brands and models :yeshrug:
When it's all said and done I rather have a collection of shoes that I really like rather than being a Mr Me Too.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reps are super close to original
been buying alot of reps for over a decade... even got some in 2003 Jordan 11s

I have the freedom to destroy them and not give a fukk
then you can also find pairs you actually like and try alot more shyt out

some of the shyt is just defects... my lebrons I got have minor paint smudges on the heel part and shyt like that
if you have any type of talent fixing shyt... you can easily take the defect they give you and cancel out the part thats messed up... its usually like 95% spot on

what doesnt matter is, you can buy the full price shyt too if you want :yeshrug: but with reps you dont have to wait for colorways or have shoes disappear forever. I can grab Lebron X right now any color I want

I can hoop in the space jam jordans and not give a fukk at all... people never realize and always ask me how I'm hooping in such expensive sneakers. I'm cutting grass and shyt in old jordan 4s ... it doesnt matter I just cop a fresh pair. I've had 1 pair have fukked up soles but I was abusing those too. All I did was take my time and fix them and they are straight again. Still got pairs from 10 years ago. At the same time... the shoes I bought full price fall apart the same way, so whats the difference really.

spend the difference in money on my house and cars, investing etc
shyt that actually matters.

:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Reminds me of the time I was shoveling snow in my rep Breds and the young dudes were looking at me like I was a psycho.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I wanted a pair of NMD, but the colorway I wanted was sold out. I could either buy used and risk getting a fake for full price, or just outright buy the fake. I bought the fakes and no one was the wiser, until I told them. I actually got a kick out of telling people they were fake and showing them off. Unless I took them off and you saw the insole, you could not tell the difference, even when in the presence of an authentic pair. I eventually started mowing my lawn in them