Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It doesn't bother me if folk buying reps, in fact I invite it. Shoe game a massive con. My love of kicks aren't a product of hype, limited releases are trash, folk hopping on a bandwagon and buying up shyt cause it's hot is wack. Resellers and bots eating and pricing shyt out of range for people who buy it for the love. You gotta enter raffles to buy some shyt. Even reselling ain't all that profitable depending on the cut the site demands for hosting. I hope Reps keep improving and people keep buying them.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Rick got shyt tons of money

Buying fake shyt prolly added to that
Yeah I have no problem was just responding to dude. If I were rich I’d rock fake shyt to. Mix it with a few real pieces and no one would know. But a lot of these rappers and stuff be having personal shoppers and “plugs” who either get duped or just sell them fake shyt so they don’t be knowing.

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
Yeah I have no problem was just responding to dude. If I were rich I’d rock fake shyt to. Mix it with a few real pieces and no one would know. But a lot of these rappers and stuff be having personal shoppers and “plugs” who either get duped or just sell them fake shyt so they don’t be knowing.

Fair
Ive never wore anything fake (that I know of) but that site a few pages back looks pretty dope...one thing I dont wanna do is wear fake jewelery

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny part about nikkas speaking down on reps is that most of these reps have been flooding on your favorite reselling site like Stock-X or GOAT for awhile now. They pass through at an alarming rate that even their best verifiers can't tell. Even if you visit any of the popular sneaker consignment shops in whatever city you're in, I guarantee you their currently stocking or have sold replica shoes (whether knowingly or unknowingly).

:mjlol:

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that wear diamond stud earrings, are yours real? If they not is that ok or doesn't it compare to rep/unauth sneakers.
:usure:

When I first got my earrings as a young teen it was just for the look, can't lie. When I got older and had money to blow on frivolous things like jewelery did I spend a couple hundred to a thousand on earrings , hell no. Whats the difference if the look is same to the naked eye.

I wore earrings like Baby that maybe fake but it atleast got the girls calling me baby cakes.......name the rapper

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
For those that wear diamond stud earrings, are yours real? If they not is that ok or doesn't it compare to rep/unauth sneakers.
:usure:

When I first got my earrings as a young teen it was just for the look, can't lie. When I got older and had money to blow on frivolous things like jewelery did I spend a couple hundred to a thousand on earrings , hell no. Whats the difference if the look is same to the naked eye.

I wore earrings like Baby that maybe fake but it atleast got the girls calling me baby cakes.......name the rapper

uhhh , any grown ass man wearing cubic zirconia need his ass whooped :mjlol: real diamond earrings aint all that expensive.... now when you get into premium CCCs (color,cut,clarity) then you gone have to cash out . VVS aint cheap

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
uhhh , any grown ass man wearing cubic zirconia need his ass whooped :mjlol: real diamond earrings aint all that expensive.... now when you get into premium CCCs (color,cut,clarity) then you gone have to cash out . VVS aint cheap
:lolbron:

:mjpls:

How much is a reasonable price for a pair of real diamond earrings and where online can I buy em?

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have a diamond earrings that's 0.25 ct. That dont really dont count to me, might as well be glass. :lolbron: