Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same site. I've dealt with this dude frequently, just hit him up on IG or WeChat after you order. I pay with PayPal. Hit up r/RepSneakers and post pictures of the QC pics he send you to get second opinions on the accuracy compared to an authentic pair. If it isn't up to your standards you can request another pair.

Fear of God : mangomeee, www.mangomeee.com
:myman: oowwww

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Same site. I've dealt with this dude frequently, just hit him up on IG or WeChat after you order. I pay with PayPal. Hit up r/RepSneakers and post pictures of the QC pics he send you to get second opinions on the accuracy compared to an authentic pair. If it isn't up to your standards you can request another pair.

Fear of God : mangomeee, www.mangomeee.com

Word. How long does shipping usually take?

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
props

any other websites you can recommend?

you can pm me if you dont want drop it in this thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/Repsneakers/wiki/trustedsites

I've personally dealt with Mango, Coco and PK. No problems. Last couple pairs I copped took a minute (ordered a month ago, took bout a month from order time to actually recieving them because of some factory crackdown they're having in China, normally arrives in 2 weeks give or take) but I got them.

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word. How long does shipping usually take?
Before the pandemic about a week, two tops. Now prepare to wait at least 2-3 weeks. The Chinese gov't been cracking down on those factories out there so the time frames are skewed from normal. Takes about a week for the seller to recieve your shoe from a factory and send you QC pics before shipping them out to you.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before the pandemic about a week, two tops. Now prepare to wait at least 2-3 weeks. The Chinese gov't been cracking down on those factories out there so the time frames are skewed from normal. Takes about a week for the seller to recieve your shoe from a factory and send you QC pics before shipping them out to you.
Ahh ok

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts

Post some pics of the shoes u copped breh

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I just copped replica Yeezy slides off ASOS for $20. :win:

Still looking for some bootleg Birkenstock’s for the summer :mjpls:

Wish a nikka would start some shyt:birdman:
Wait, how is ASOS selling reps?

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
Just do your research..hopefully the sneaker climate gets better before I cave..:lupe:

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Resellers and scalpers really fukked the game up. If i want some 1s and can find a high quality rep i would cop :yeshrug:.

Imagine paying 600 over retail because a cac bought a bunch of bots. Most of the resellers are cacs who look like Mark Zuckerberg.

Also most people on the coli are not teenagers, no one is inspecting your sneakers for authenticity