Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Resellers and scalpers really fukked the game up. If i want some 1s and can find a high quality rep i would cop :yeshrug:.

Imagine paying 600 over retail because a cac bought a bunch of bots. Most of the resellers are cacs who look like Mark Zuckerberg.

Also most people on the coli are not teenagers, no one is inspecting your sneakers for authenticity
suprised nobody has started gettin the resellers..

especially the ones who be on that see who ima finesse shyt in their videos..

they keep cash on em...cash app ready to go... n they keep a lot of product...n they are always by themselves..

easiest targets in the world...hit the quik lick there...or jus follow em back to their spot n clean em out..

get a textnow account..fake phone number...easy lick...

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey breh, you got a link on jerseys. Baseball ones I rarely see look good.

MLB-World | 又拍图片管家

make a Reddit account and join r/JerseyReps

swbX1W5

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's in your mind. The good fakes come from the same factory, made by the same people with the same machine. They just do it on the low or at night when the boss is not there.

Yup. Nike & a Factory agree to x amount of pairs, Nike provides the molds, factory produces x amount of pairs in the contract, then after the contract is fulfilled, the factory produce more pairs without Nike’s knowledge. These aren’t your fakes from picknicekicks.com from 2001, they’re made with the same materials as your authentic pairs, however quality control is obviously more relaxed to pump out more pairs (in my experience the quality control is usually better than retail pairs :francis:). I just got tired of striking out on the SNKRS app and having to combat with resellers that have a $15,000 bot that scoops up every pair before you can even enter your credit card info.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's in your mind. The good fakes come from the same factory, made by the same people with the same machine. They just do it on the low or at night when the boss is not there.
:stopitslime: i don't shop around for knock off but i trust my experience more than your cheap ass babble