Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been wearing reps off and on for the past 3 years and have never been called out. Just got some air pods the other day, and about to get a rep time piece in a couple months.

If you have real retail pieces in your rotation then go for it, but if all your sneakers or clothes are replica then I don't think reps are for you. Great replicas are not cheap, you're paying a reasonable fee for a look you like rather than being extorted by resellers.

What world are people living in, where random people are calling out the clothing of strangers. Life aint like the cleverly edited videos we see on YouTube. I've worn some some reps concords around my boys that used to be shoes heads in there 20's and all they said was cool you finally got a pair. Thats it. They aint picking up the shoe with a magnifying glass and counting the stitches or trying to verify the curve of the logo. It's pure non sense. If you believe these reps feel like a cement block or that the red in the bred 11s are purple instaed of red. Your living in the 90s. The rep game has changed.

supanegro

the average ghost
Daps
I was against reps but after doing research im leaning towards it. If u ever copped off ebay chances are u wearing reps without even knowing.

The sneaker resell market is ridiculous, rather than satisfying the demand companies are pumping limited sneakers every other day. The days of walking to a store and doubling up are long gone. I dont want to play this game so I might join the dark side.

I dont get the quality issue. Good quality reps won't be an issue, you get what you pay for. shyt some of yall wearing authorized sneakers got fukked up feet so what yall saying??
:sas2:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
MG91700.jpg

These look dope...:ohhh:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I was against reps but after doing research im leaning towards it. If u ever copped off ebay chances are u wearing reps without even knowing.

The sneaker resell market is ridiculous, rather than satisfying the demand companies are pumping limited sneakers every other day. The days of walking to a store and doubling up are long gone. I dont want to play this game so I might join the dark side.

I dont get the quality issue. Good quality reps won't be an issue, you get what you pay for. shyt some of yall wearing authorized sneakers got fukked up feet so what yall saying??
:sas2:

Just in case you didn't know, there is a much larger chance of getting your package seized if you get designer replicas with their replica packaging. I'm talking like a 5-8KG haul of pure Gucci, Canada Goose, LV, OW etc.

Nike or Yeezys or anything else should be safe.

Charly Wingate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any links for Nike Fear of gods?
Same site. I've dealt with this dude frequently, just hit him up on IG or WeChat after you order. I pay with PayPal. Hit up r/RepSneakers and post pictures of the QC pics he send you to get second opinions on the accuracy compared to an authentic pair. If it isn't up to your standards you can request another pair.

Fear of God : mangomeee, www.mangomeee.com