Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Seen some gamma blue concord reps on ali babba and I was like...:ld: they dont look bad, they just dont have the jordan symbol...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I can’t do it

I work around kids & teens all day. I’d get flamed :mjcry:

tenor.gif

:mjlol::heh:

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I've been wearing reps off and on for the past 3 years and have never been called out. Just got some air pods the other day, and about to get a rep time piece in a couple months.

If you have real retail pieces in your rotation then go for it, but if all your sneakers or clothes are replica then I don't think reps are for you. Great replicas are not cheap, you're paying a reasonable fee for a look you like rather than being extorted by resellers.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not for me but with dudes using bots for popular releases to buy 4+ pairs of shoes just to resale for 3x retail I’m not hating on anyone rocking reps nowadays. Do your thing

:pacspit: resellers

yeah these resellers with these bots fukked up the shoe game horribly...:snoop: can't even go buy a decent pair of shoes anymore...:beli:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
It works for almost every label minus Italian and Nike.

Authentic Italian designer always says, “made in Italy,” in the tag and the replicas say, “made in Vietnam,” or some shyt.

I couldn’t rock fake Nike kicks but I’ve got a few hoodies I bought off sellers on Etsy :manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Not for me but with dudes using bots for popular releases to buy 4+ pairs of shoes just to resale for 3x retail I’m not hating on anyone rocking reps nowadays. Do your thing

:pacspit: resellers
Son dudes wit bots ain’t only buying 4 pair. They buying up to 200 pair. Lol. Cold game out here for sneakers these days. Especially anyone trying to buy retail. Shoe game all kinda fukked up right now. I don’t fukk wit reps AT ALL but them UA’s are damn near indistinguishable from the authentic’s now and even sometimes have BETTER quality. It’s VERY hard to spot the UA now the shoe game mad weird. shyt a popular Youtuber went around testing the Sean Wortherspoon reps and went to an authenticator and they all said the rep’s were more comfortable on ur foot and barely could tell the difference. Lol. And that was a couple years ago them shyts is indistinguishable at this point. Especially certain J’s like Jordan 1’s which have quality control issues with the Authentic pairs. Shoe game is weird af right now. I make sure everything I purchase comes with a receipt at this point.