Ima start wearing Replica Shoes, and i dont give a fukk

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Thats a reach. When I did I because I needed shyt to match an outfit.

Most times i'm in these hoes right here

c8378e42-e7c0-4132-8ab6-8ab17c29c904_1.6c2a99df0d7c1606f70a8d8bf291b563.jpeg

Or some Under Armour boots, or Reebok running shoes
Are you a pig or a soldier?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its not about the price

its about fake or not.. if you cant afford it, then why bother with it :dwillhuh:

and before you say you dont care what people trhink, why stop there ? why not buy your mom a fake LV purse? why not buy your dad a fake rolex ? Cause you would feel guilty (im guessing) that you giving them some unauthentic shyt :hubie:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its not about the price

its about fake or not.. if you cant afford it, then why bother with it :dwillhuh:

and before you say you dont care what people trhink, why stop there ? why not buy your mom a fake LV purse? why not buy your dad a fake rolex ? Cause you would feel guilty (im guessing) that you giving them some unauthentic shyt :hubie:
Shid who? :usure:

I bought 7 Michael Kors purses for like $20 each when they were hot, gave my mom two and flipped the rest on Amazon :win:

Them shyts looked good and she gave not a single fukk :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to Whole Foods yesterday wearing some Yeezy Replicas and a cute chick there walked past and complimented me on my sneakers.

I was low key shook and just went "thanx :merchant:"

I ain't want her to be like "What r those?" and be at a loss for words cuz these shyts don't have no label. :mjcry:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the whole authentic vs replica thing always seemed lame to me...i mean i know there's the subtle differences in the look but in some cases you cant even notice unless you analyze the shyt outta it up close.

at the end of the day a sneaker a sneaker...made of the same materials and fabric and glue. so what's the real difference? the fact that the authentic is made in the next sweatshop over from the one that makes replicas? is that worth payin 5x the price? i've seen documentaries on sneakerheads that went broke because they just had to get the 'real' version. and whats that even mean anyway? is a 'fake' shoe not a shoe? same design and all...plus, dudes out here spending hundreds on authentics and then not wearing em cause they gonna get dirty :why:

idk man...if more people saw side by side video of how a 'real' shoe and a 'fake' shoe are made they'd realize how silly it is to spend so much more for the receipts. its the same chinese man making the replicas on the weekend in his spare time off-shift that made the authentics :mjlol:
this breh lays out it for yall.

37e41f61e51fd6f17b871a63e8c6bbc0.png

i mean look at this...you tellin me you know which 1 is the 'real' one?
6c3b4337a493c0ecb3388863f38e5843.png

its like that with all these real vs fake videos too

i know brehs gonna step in here and clown me...roast on brehs...im a college student tryin to stack my money instead of spend it just to say 'yeah they real'. nikkas got student debt but they'll be first in line to cop them new j's...unboxin them on the same table where you fix ya struggle plate every night :umad:

look at it this way: i'd rather a replica of a limited edition shoe than none at all. i'll straight up admit its a fake :yeshrug: call me corny but ya cant deny i look fly in these fakes tho :steviej:

this the worst that can happen to you...

but even ye said "they not real buts its ok tho :yeshrug:"

I worked professionally in the sneaker industry and there are grades to fakes. Some are factory variants made in the same places as the authentic shoes just not part of the paid for order. same materials... most others are indeed just what they look like utter trash. If you can get your hands on factory variants then you will be ok otherwise you're definitely playing yaself. The quality of build on an average fake is atrocious... We used to dissect them in half and cross examine the builds.. trust me they are hollow inside, they cut all corners and them shyts will fall apart on your foot.

In my advice I agree that it is stupid to waste money on shoes. In my advice rather than playing yaself and wearing fakes of something you can't afford why don't you get some quality affordable options. Don't body yourself out there wearing colorways that were cooked up on ms paint. Chucks, Some casual air max, maybe even some vans. All those are better than wearing knock offs. Wearing knock offs usually says you are cheap but still want the attention that the real thing gets. It often gets you well deserved mockery. Like putting a phantom kit on your chrystler 300. Just get a cheaper affordable option that's just as good

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
:mjlol:All the gymnastics to justify buying fakes. Two things are certain:

1. You don't want to pay for/cant afford the real ones
and
2. Willing to take food off the creators plate.

If you released a product, your ass would be heated at people wanting to ride the wave but not wanting to pay. Thats cool and all, but most people do the sensible thing
and just buy what they can afford. I'm not gonna get a copycat on some "Mr. Me too" shyt. If I fukk with a look, im going to SUPPORT the brand in the hopes they drop more
shyt I like. But hey, do you.
If these replica operations can come out with the same shyt for cheaper Nike can come up off them prices.

High key, I bet you the OG companies are getting a cut off replicas. They know where the factories are, they can drop the hammer if they wanted to :sas1:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its not about the price

But People buy fake shyt all the time.... :dahell:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If these replica operations can come out with the same shyt for cheaper Nike can come up off them prices.

High key, I bet you the OG companies are getting a cut off replicas. They know where the factories are, they can drop the hammer if they wanted to :sas1:
:manny:Thats fine, or Nike can be like "fukk this" and stop producing "heat" folks want. Nike is in a monopoly position so its gucci for them, but other industries crumble under
customer fukkery with buying knockoffs. All I am saying is, if I want a look, imma pay for the look, not cop the fugazis and :jawalrus:like I did something special. Its like retail store prices:

there is a buffer built into the price of ALL products in order to make up for shrink, aka damages and theft. Does anything think Nike doesn't have something similar in place?:jbhmm:

Mind you that is a small added cost, but also if your product is hot enough that it is being reproduced, Nike has a BUILT IN base who are willing to pay higher prices to get the real

thing. If you wanted their prices to fall, you wouldn't buy the shyt in any form, and they could eat some losses. Instead, the "by any means" shyt is why they can charge that much.

Whether you pay them or someone else, you can't hop off their dikks for the style they produced. Whatever, though:hubie: