I’m yet to see anyone in public wearing an Apple AirPods max

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I've seen someone in AirPods or AirPods Pros almost everyday for many years. I've never seen a pair of AirPods Max in public.
Did some work for an HBCU scholarship event today out of the 60 students I probably saw 6-8 pair.

When I traveled to Michigan I saw at least 3 or 4 pair on the plane, but I imagine there were more.

Started seeing them at the GYm and on the light rail.

But I didn’t see but one pair earlier this year.

I was surprised.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did some work for an HBCU scholarship event today out of the 60 students I probably saw 6-8 pair.

When I traveled to Michigan I saw at least 3 or 4 pair on the plane, but I imagine there were more.

Started seeing them at the GYm and on the light rail.

But I didn’t see but one pair earlier this year.

I was surprised.
If you go out in public and see someone wearing headphones / earbuds it's a 80% chance they're either Beats Studio / Solo or AirPods / Pro. At the gym it's pretty much all people wear. I'm in there rocking Jabra Elite 7 or 8s and they all got on AirPods. I still wonder about normal AirPods in the gym. I'd need the Pros.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If you go out in public and see someone wearing headphones / earbuds it's a 80% chance they're either Beats Studio / Solo or AirPods / Pro. At the gym it's pretty much all people wear. I'm in there rocking Jabra Elite 7 or 8s and they all got on AirPods. I still wonder about normal AirPods in the gym. I'd need the Pros.
I have AirPod pros and absolutely hate them.

Lost my Sony’s though and just said fukk it.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Someone let me try there’s at a coffee shop today

Noise cancellation was solid

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got the soundcore liberty 4 nc's about a week ago. I love'em. I let my cousin listen and he only rocks the pod pros all day everyday and he gave it the :ehh: response. The pro's are better, but barely. They definitely aren't $150 dollars better.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I have a pair but I only use them when I’m flying. Noise cancellation is good enough for me. Kept me from hearing a screaming baby my last flight so that’s all I need.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’ve only seen like one pair in person. I have the Sony xm5s that I bought last year but I barely use them. I’m not a bit over the ear headphone person anymore. I use my AirPod pros everyday.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah its out there nowI see it more and more
shyt especially in Japan last July.
I use mines at home and on flights mostly.
I drive almost everywhere so its not like im my early 20s when i had beats for taking public transit

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You would never see me. I prefer earbuds when walking outside. Now I need to stop with my headphone addiction because I have Beats, the Sony shyts and Airpod Max. Those only get used inside or when traveling with the Airpod Max getting the most use
Can’t do earbuds them shyts are uncomfortable plus I loose them.

I just rock my ote headphones everywhere. I need them.